Sunday, November 4, 2007

4-day bum

Is it me, or for Globe subscribers, do some of the messages you receive lag? It happens to me during the evenings. It's annoying. The network's getting screwed up.

The 4-day vacation has finally come to an end. It's been ages since I slept in and bummed around at home the whole day, though I didn't do so during all 4 days.

Tad came to visit last Friday, so we spent the entire afternoon and evening hanging around the house, as he watched me pig out (donuts, yay!) and be the internet addict that I am, hahaha. He even gave Terie a workout, with the two of us tossing his favorite ball back and forth around the garage as the cute little dog chased after it.

Bummed around the house for 2 alternating days, and I sure missed doing this! Hahaha! Though a trip to the bathroom scale gave me a surprise. I had lost a lot of weight during Labfest and Pilipinas Circa, but I gained it back in such a short period of time with an additional 5 pounds. Holy kamote, hahaha.

This morning, after another voice lesson (nyahahay, Patrick wants me to become a soprano 1), I went with Tita Tess to Tita Lynn's house, because I haven't hung out with my cousin Ate Shang in ages. We spent the entire afternoon hanging out in her room, talking while the TV was on. We even found time to watch Ocean's Thirteen and The Shaggy Dog.

Ah, I just can't get enough of simple pleasures.

But then... by tomorrow, it's back to life. Whatever. I can't wait for the year to end so I can have a new kind of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment