Thursday, November 1, 2007

with the two N's

Yesterday, Nikki and I decided to meet up after work, with it being the last day before a good 4-day vacation, hehehe. This is the 2nd Halloween in a row that we met up after work for dinner and stuff. Knowing that we both get out the same time that Dogeaters rehearsals were ending, I invited Nicco to come join us.

Nicco, along with Lao, was the first to meet up with me at Starbucks Greenbelt. Ahehe, I was so into my book that I almost didn't notice that Lao had grabbed my cellphone off the table. Nix then arrived after a while, then Lao had to leave, as he was going to Bataan with a bunch of AC and others.

Nikki, Nicco and I had dinner at Cafe Bola. Hahaha, I totally missed the Nikki-Nicco tandem! And of course, Nicco's wide range of stories, from the most mundane to the most pa-deep. Man, and from the way he talked and moved the moment he met up with us, I can finally say that the old Nicco is back! I missed you, baby bro! Hahaha, amidst the serious talk, we recalled some good ol' times together. And hey, with these two, there are so many to think of, hahaha! Had dessert at Cold Rock (yeah, ice cream!) and on with more kwentos. After using up my Powercard at Timezone, Nix and I decided to call it a night and left Nicco in Greenbelt as he was waiting for plans with his TKM friends to head on over to the Fort.

I'm always grateful for whatever time these guys can spare just so we can still hang out together. Despite the times that have changed (this word keeps appearing in our conversations that night, ahehehe), these guys haven't. Never mind that Nix is being more and more malandi (wahehehe), and Nicco is baby-stepping closer to being "the first Nicco Manalo." Nix is still one true friend I can always count on anytime, and Nicco will always be my baby bro.

I miss the crowd that these two are part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment