Tuesday, October 30, 2007

two birthdays

Huwaw, two birthdays in two days, and both are in the same family.

Yesterday, I went to Tad's place after work because it was Tita Tessie's (his mom) birthday. It wasn't my first time to meet his mom, but it was the first time to go to his house. Holy kamote, by the time we got there, I was introduced to 3 houses of relatives. Then we went back to his house and started pigging out on the food his mom had been cooking since the day before. As usual, I can never say no to any food (except for dinuguan and ampalaya, ahehehe), so I helped myself to most of it, hahaha! Then Tito Jun (his dad) started off the videoke, and everyone else followed suit. Nyahahay, after being prodded by Tita Amy after every song, I finally obliged and sang the first ABBA song I learned when I was 5 years old, hahaha! Tita Tessie and Tita Amy were so amusing to talk to. And to think that I was nervous about meeting them that first time. I can't believe how easy it actually was to talk to them.

This time, it's Tad's birthday today. Igh, I sounded to redundant. Because we already spent some time the day before at his house, we just decided to hang out and watch a no-brainer movie (Game Plan) at the mall. Of course, once again, we ended up pigging out before then. Man, I missed Sbarro's stuffed pizzas, so that's what we got.

Anyway, I can't wait for the 4-day break. I haven't had over 2 days of no work or whatsoever, so I'm really looking forward to it. At least I can finally have time for myself before the crazy days, hahaha. Man, I can't wait for January. And summer as well. There are so many things to look forward to when this year ends.

4 comments:

  1. Did I read this right? You sang Cadlum? Yey! I'm so proud! HAHAHAHA!

    Belated Happy Birthday Tad! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahaha, wala akong choice eh! HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I can't wait for the year to end! =)

    ReplyDelete