Monday, October 8, 2007

party weekend

Aris celebrated his birthday last Saturday evening, and it's always quite the gathering as it's one of the occasions when most of the ever-present Hogi Hall boys appear. I managed to drag Tad along to meet the rest of my clique.

I always look forward to seeing my high school barkada even though I'm guilty of being out of touch due to my crazy schedules. But every time I find myself back home with them, it's always a blast. We can't avoid the moments when we find ourselves recalling and sharing some crazy memories, stories and people from the good ol' days.

As Iam had said in her own blog, Seph had reminded us that night that our clique is 10 years old this year. Most of us were quite surprised that we've been together that long, and we then recalled how the group was formed, originating from those who hung out in the covered walk and then moved to the multi-purpose hall that was named after my uncle. Then we tried to recall how many we really are in the group officially, but we mostly came up with the original 13 guys and occasional girls, because there were lots of "subgroups" as I am had said.

Then we started planning our upcoming grand reunion this December, when Rosa comes back home from Switzerland. Can't wait for that one.

Tad had spent the night at my place, then left for CCP in the morning for Mulan's closing show. I was supposed to go there to catch the 2nd act of Insiang at Batute as Peachy and Robbie were there to watch. Unfortunately I was a few minutes late, so I ended up just hanging around in the lobby as usual.

After both shows had ended, I ended up hanging around and having dinner at Mang Inasal with the AC crowd, along with Nicco and Jerald (who went to watch Insiang after their first cast reading of Dogeaters with Lao). Crazy anecdotes galore just sitting there. Then we hung around for a few moments in the LT lobby as we waited for Sugus to arrive with his car so we can go to Ms Denisa's place for the Mulan cast party.

Once again, I can't stop raving about how much I love Ms Denisa's house. Anyway, food galore, camwhoring and much talk... of issues, of more anecdotes and other stuff, as we waited for the rest of the people to arrive. Everyone was so glad when Nar arrived with her guitar. 3 rounds of improv songs full of funny verses and even issues, HAHAHAHA! I just love this crazy bunch.

Back to a new week. And I'm getting sleepy, ahehe. I'll just post some photos grabbed from Iam, grab a bite to eat, then doze off.

No comments:

Post a Comment