Sunday, October 14, 2007

home on a Sunday, yay

I'm so glad to just be home for most of this weekend. Pretty soon, my weekends will be so booked again until Christmas. Huwaw.

I spent the last half of this week meeting up with friends after work. Last Thursday, Tad and I met up with Nikki as soon as she got off work. Hahaha, as expected, Nix kept raving about her her major crush on her boss. Even her laugh was different. Every time we talked about different topics, she would still shift the subject back to her boss. Ahehehe, such infatuation. But I love this girl anyway.

Because there were rehearsals, we still had to go to work on Friday even though it was a non-working holiday. Met up with Nicco and Jerald right after their rehearsal. Ahehehe, I know that the prime reason that they met up with me was that their dinner was on me. Well, not entirely on me. It was all thanks to Superbowl's sponsorship, hehehe. Over Yang Chow rice, tofu and dumplings, they shared how different the experience was with Bobby as director, as they have been so used with other directors and Bobby's approach was different. After walking with Je as he window-shopped, we decided to call it a night (early on a Friday?!?) and left.

We still had to go to the office yesterday, as the Seussical cast was supposed to pick up their copies of their scripts, vocal scores and study CDs. After work, had lunch with Tad and then we met up with Misch, who was in Glorietta to watch a movie with her brother and her cousin Patti. I haven't seen Misch since Pilipinas Circa and I was so thrilled to see her again.

When Misch went off with her brother and cousin, Tad and I left to go to my house, as he was the cook for the evening, nyahahaha. Even though our house, let alone our kitchen, was still a mess due to still ongoing renovations, he didn't mind, as long as he could smoke while he was cooking, hahaha! And the outcome of both viands were great. My parents loved it, especially my mom. Kuya Kelly took note of how he made it so he could make it himself.

Back to the music studio this morning. I arrived a couple of minutes before Tita Tess did, and Patrick arrived at almost the exact time of our session. Holy kamote, I have to learn a quite common church song that I don't even know, HAHAHA. I'm so deprived. And I think I need to set up the keyboard in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment