Saturday, October 6, 2007

so hello again

So this past week was a happy one for me, hahaha.

Oh, before I forget, I want to congratulate my adopted baby bro for getting into Dogeaters (hahaha, as if I haven't said it several times to him already). Hehe, for sure everyone in TKM will watch this production. Which reminds me to contact Tuxqs about that one.

So what else have I been up to lately? Nothing much, really, ahehehe.

Went to CCP last Wednesday evening to check out Insiang's run through before their invitational DTR on Thursday, but to my dismay, it was still a stop-and-go as they were still fixing the technicals, so I decided to leave and attend to my hungry stomach sometime in the middle of Act 1, hahaha.

But I still got to watch the Thursday DTR, thanks to Zee and Penny. Of course, even though Tad, Chrome, Marj, Tara and I got pretty comfortable seats on the last row of the bleachers, Sir Chris told us to sit on the benches in the arena area so the actors can rehearse with audience members in that part of the theater. We obliged, except for Tara, who managed to escape as she was chatting with a friend there on the bleachers, hahaha. As for me, my back was needed a backrest the whole time, ahehe.

Then I got to watch the play's first act yesterday with Carlo, Micah and Oliver. This time, we got to sit on the bleachers, where I had wanted to sit the night before, hehe. While we were waiting for the show to begin, I overheard two girls sitting in front of me talking about how they missed Avenue Q and how one of the girls can make it up to the other, such as watching NVC's Into the Woods. Then I got bored and after making Micah, Carlo and Oliver search for the little Philippine flag in the set, we ended up playing this search game, looking for objects all over the set, hahahaha!

Anyway, I'm off for now. Have a bunch of things to do before Aris' birthday celebration tonight.

8 comments:

  1. at hindi ko pa rin nakita yung bikini, kunwari lang nakita ko dahil ayoko na maghanap! hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naalala ko yung adlib ni "Danny" nung tinanong sya ni "Insiang" saan nya nakuha yung tattoo. "Ah dyan lang kay Tad dun sa kanto" HAHA! Napalakas yung tawa ko nun! Nakita ko kasi reaction ni Tad! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHAHAHAHAHA! Buong run mo hanapin yang bikining yan! Good luck kasi papalit-palit ng pwesto yung mga sinasampay. HAHAHA! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, lahat kami tawa rin ng tawa nung sinabi yun ni Paolo. Yun din ang sinabi niya nung nanood kami nila Micah at Carlow kagabi. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Korek ka diyan! =) Ulitin natin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. naku! ituro mo na lang sakin kung asan siya nakasampay! hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahahaha! Wala na, corny na kung ituturo ko sa iyo. Manood ka ulit at hanapin mo! =)

    ReplyDelete