Monday, June 2, 2008

What's in your bag?

Dyown posted a similar entry in her blog, taking a picture of the contents of her bag (using the negative effect of her camera) and getting viewers of that entry to guess what those things in the photo were.

I had meant to post a "what's in your bag" entry of my own a little while back, but I got too lazy. But here we go. I had finally emptied the contents of my bag before I get busier and I just have to jam-pack everything into any bag that I use.

  • Jacket - Just in case the weather or the venue I'm in gets cold. Or if I'm too lazy to bring out my umbrella so I could just use the hood. Most (if not all) the jackets I own are black, hehe. Most of you know why.
  • Script of current production I'm involved in - Las Mentiras de Gloria for Virgin Labfest 4.
  • Ratty envelope for miscellaneous stuff - I don't like stuffing papers in folders and notebooks.
  • Notebook - This is my current favorite notebook, given by Teena ages ago. I only got around to using it last year in Labfest 3, then again this summer for workshop notes. Now I'm finally using it for school as well, haha. And yep, I always need to have my pen and/or mechanical pencil inserted in the ring.
  • Coin purse - It's tough having to pull out my entire wallet all the time, so I use a separate purse for change and scattered small bills.
  • Wallet - The rest is there, as well as ID and other cards.
  • Cellphone - Of course, I had to use my current phone to snap this photo, hahaha. My 3-year-old 6260 is just for display. It's for sale, by the way. I'm just selling the unit, though. No charger included, sorry. If anyone's interested, just PM or text me.
  • Toiletries bag - Essentials are toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and sanitary napkins.
  • Cologne/Perfume - This current scent is actually a Christmas gift for my mom. Because she still uses her favorite perfume, I "borrowed" it indefinitely, hahaha!
  • Handkerchief - My mom taught us since we were kids to always keep a handkerchief in our pockets. I still do so, but because most of my pants have no pockets, I keep it in my bag.
  • Comb - Another essential thing, hahaha. I used to be so OC and ever dependent on my comb.
  • Compact and lip balm - Yes, those are the only kikay things I bring everyday, as I'm not exactly as kikay as every other girl out there.
  • Umbrella - For hot days, to keep the sun out. For rainy days, to keep myself dry.
  • Hairtie and clips - Depends on what activity I have to do for the day, I always have to have these in handy to keep my hair up and my bangs out of the way.
  • Lens case - In case I need to rest my eyes from my contact lenses.

So there we go. What about you? What's in your bag? Guys included. I know there are some guys out there who have these "men's purses." Wasn't there a time when guys used to tote these sort-of clutch bags before?

Hahaha, speaking of which, I remember watching one episode of Beauty and the Geek. Josh, one of the geeks, always brings this "murse," or man's purse (hey, that's what he called it) everywhere he went, even to the elimination room, hahaha!

17 comments:

  1. so, how big is your bag if you carry all those all the time? he he he...nakaka harrass yan ng bag... he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, malaking messenger bag ang dala ko lagi. If you look closely, all the things are laid on the empty open bag. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I've been wanting to do this but I've been too lazy. Hahaha. Now, I think I will. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makikigaya ako ha? Pero later na, dinner muna. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, sige, tama yan, kumain ka muna. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ako rin...pero mamaya na...di pa ako natutulog e....

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's fun di ba? taking pics of what's inside our bag... often than not, we just "stuffed" things inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lumabas na ba result ng audition for virgin labfest? lahat po ba ng AC involved?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sige, pag nakumpleto mo na ang 8 hours of sleep mo, hahaha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it is, haha. Sometimes you realize na kung anu-ano na lang ang nilalagay mo sa bag mo. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think lumabas na. Not sure though. Pero maraming rehearsals ang mag-start today. Merong mga plays na kasama ang AC, but I don't know if all are involved. Hahaha, check ko later. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. dami ba nag audition? good luck sa lahat ng shows....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mukhang marami rin, specially nung 2nd day ng audition, hehe. Salamat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sabi ni bong, online friend ko yun, di raw sya kasama? wala pa raw tawag. sino sino ang naka pasa sa audition?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not sure. Though nakita ko sa isang rehearsal kanina si Tad and Riki.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, sila pala ang in demand among the ACs.... Cheers to them! Magaling naman talaga, they deserve it... Let me know if the others got calls...

    ReplyDelete