Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sort of helpless.

I don't really want to start brooding over nothing, but I hate the feeling of helplessness. As much as I want to do something to help cheer someone up, there's really not much to do when I'm way over here. And you don't even want to talk. Oh well, I just hope someone's in a better mood tomorrow.

Anyway.

Funny chat with a friend yesterday. It just amuses me how some people consider such things a big deal. I don't really want to elaborate on the topic, but it's just weird how "closey-closey" some people can get to others, "just because." I mean, I don't want to be rude, but why would I want to do that?

I just found out this afternoon that an LJ friend of mine is working for one of the plays of Virgin Labfest. I was surprised to find photos of Walang Maliw in her latest blog entry. As it turned out, she's working on the sounds/music for that play. Small world.

Shameless plugging of my photo blog (phlog? Hahaha) for Project 365. One photo uploaded daily, hehehe. Kinda tough to capture the day's events in just one photo taken on that day, so I'm still having lousy first entries. But it's a fun challenge anyway, so check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment