Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spa evening.

Dropped by Atlantis yesterday before lunch for a visit. Lawyn wasn't around because she was in Macau (I think) with family, but the rest of the gang was there, including Ate Sally's niece, Gen. Chitchatted for a while before they decided to break for lunch. Ate Sally and Gen brought food for lunch, so Claire and I walked to Binalot to buy food. By the time we returned, Chari had actually sent a bowl of pasta for the office, ahahaha, so there's more food to go around.

More chitchat after lunch, and I got to sneak a peek at the scale model of the Legally Blonde set which was stored behind the big table. I also got to help out by stamping the Xanadu tickets with Gen while Claire and Ate Sal were busy at their respective computers and while Kuya Boni was looking for something to watch on DVD.

I was meeting a bunch of my RPT classmates at CCP that evening, but I decided to come earlier because I needed to talk to Ate Jen at the TP office regarding some questions I had asked Ed on Facebook chat the night before. Talked to Ate Jen about the upcoming season plays and my concerns, and thank goodness I always have an updated resume in the flash drive that I always bring with me, so I gave her a copy that she immediately printed out.

Headed to Starbucks to just sit and hang around until my friends arrived, as I was still an hour early. Only half the class could make it that day, so it wasn't much of a wait. Rommel had planned a sort of videoke party, but considering how few we were, I figured we'd play everything by ear. Rish was the first to arrive, so she grabbed a bite and something to drink while we waited for the rest. Ayana and Rommel arrived at the same time, and Rommel, being the gallant guy that he is, he offered to pay for Yana's order. And then that's when he decided to change our plans. Because there was only 5 of us coming (as we were waiting for Len), he decided to just treat us to Wensha Spa!

Off to Wensha Spa so we just just wait for Len there (because she was already in Buendia waiting for a ride), and when Len finally arrived, we then changed into robes and slippers. Buffet time! Grabbed a little of everything that we could share between all five of us, assuring each other that we could finish everything. Chitchat galore, as Len had lots to tell as usual. When we were almost ready for our full-body massages, we "cleared off" the food from every plate as much as we can. We ladies (Rommel was in the men's area, of course) skipped out on the sauna and steam baths and just decided to dip our feet in the pool while we digested our food. After 15 minutes of just sitting around, talking while watching what was on the big screen TV, we finally decided to get our massages. Rish and Len shared one room while Yana and I were in the room next to them.

That full-body massage was totally refreshing, even though I could hear the ticklish Yana giggling from the other bed half the time, hahaha. Anyway, we were allowed to stay in the spa up to 6 hours, but apparently some of us had to leave for home, so we had to text Rommel (who fell asleep after his massage) our many thanks and that we had to leave.

It was a great evening with these friends, and I sure hope it will finally be an "official cast party" next time! Thanks again to Rommel for the awesome treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment