Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in photos.

The year that had passed was one of the best. In my last post, I had looked back at the year in detail, and now it's time for some visual aids, hahaha.


Tanghalang Pilipino's Eyeball.
I was ASM for Isang Araw sa Karnabal (photo shown above taken from my post at stage right) and Maliw.

Children's Letters to God at the CICC in Cebu City.

Children's Letters to God at the Luce Auditorium in Siliman University in Dumaguete City.

The cast of CLTG. Best cast ever!

I finally bought my ladies' bike!

Visited Bacolod/Negros Occidental!

Had a rare beach/sandbar experience.

I performed a ballroom dance routine in my first ever dance recital at Big Shift DANKA.

I got my shortest haircut ever!
This was quite an achievement for someone like me who used to always keep my hair long.

Watched a dancesport competition for the first time (and was actually there the whole day).

A big leap of faith. Drastic changes.
I resigned from my theater commitments to focus on ballroom dancing.

I got to bond more with some of my office friends.

Returned to Bacolod for another leg of Children's Letters to God.

Tried pole dancing for the first time at Polecats Manila.

Got to watch Wilson Phillips live in concert.
Yes, sooo old school.

Watched a syllabus dance competition.
I got exposed more to the world of ballroom dancing.

An awesome ladies' night out during Nina's surprise birthday bash!

Branched out and started taking a syllabus class in Latin ballroom.

New dance studio, new teacher, new friends and classmates.

I made it through my first medals exam!

I got to celebrate my 31st birthday with some of my lovely friends from our CLTG family...

...Then capped the night of my birthday bagging awards at our CAS Christmas party.

Danced the night away at another Christmas party, this time at the dance studio.

So with that, I now move forward. Taking the new year as it comes. Hello, 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Bilis humaba ng buhok mo! Kainggit! Here's to more adventures in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, ambagal kaya! Excited pa man din ako for it to grow back long! Here's to 2013! =D

      Delete