Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A not-so-cryptic post of someone torpe.

There's that feeling of that little skip in your heartbeat when he offers his hand (though merely for professional reasons), and you take it.

When he tries to make the connection, you either tense up, or you shy away. And your self-defense sucks.

The random conversations while walking after class seem casual, but sometimes there's that fear of saying too much triviality.

Yes, that's actually me.

Smitten. And super torpe. How teenybopper can I get? Hahaha.

If you chance upon this blog (which I'm half-hoping that you don't, half-hoping that you do), yes, I do like you. You're funny, you're cool, you're talented. OK, you can laugh now.

There are just some reasons why I'm too shy to say to say so. I'm partly afraid of being friendzoned again. Of course, I also want to be professional. Then there's that fear of being too emotionally attached to someone again.

OK, I'll stop now. *hides*

No comments:

Post a Comment