Saturday, December 9, 2006

*no title*

I hardly eat chocolate, but I found it to be my "happy food" last Monday night. Then to my dismay, I also found that my throat felt scratchy by Tuesday morning and never went away. Now it had eveolved into a cough and cold yesterday evening.


Met up with Rain after work on Thursday. I haven't seen that guy in ages. Oh my, when was the last time? It was... I think it was the night we went to Greenbelt 2 with Mish and Nicco and met Carms for the first time. Oh my, it's been ages! Went to Food Choices and exchanged news about each other, and gossiped (wahahahaha...) about our other friends. Then we walked around while he waited with me for Jerald to arrive before he had to leave.


Je and I went to see Borat. I was so intrigued by that movie that I just had to see it. Man, that flick was so hilarious. I was laughing all throughout the film. Well, except maybe when Borat was at that church. I think that was a little too much.


After the movie, we were off to Starbucks 6750 to hang out. It was either there or Gloria Jeans. I went for Starbucks because I wanted their green tea. I could already feel my voice going, and I love it that they sometimes gave their honey for free. Hahaha, while I was still in line at the counter, Jerald whispered that he liked the duds on this guy in pink somewhere in the line behind us. I turned around to look discreetly, and to my surprise, the guy with the guy clad in the pink shirt was AJ. Great to see you again, Age!


Settled on a couple of couches upstairs, just talking. One thing I realized about myself while we were there was that I finally learned how to speak up. I used to just sit and wait for another person to bring up topics I wanted to talk about, and usually, I end up just sitting there and let the other person talk. I'm usually a listener and a spectator, even if there's only just the two of us. But I found myself talking, and actually exerted effort even though I knew that my voice was going. Darn you, Jerald, for making fun of it, hahaha.


So now, I have that same voice that I had during most of the summer. Complete with the cough and slight cold. Arg...

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, in the span of time nung nasa Starbucks kami, napagdaanan ko na lahat ng voices--soprano, alto, tenor, baritone and bass. HAHAHAHA! =)

    ReplyDelete