Wednesday, December 13, 2006

quick visit to CCP

Hello, carpal tunnel syndrome, hahaha. I've been typing a script since yesterday afternoon, and so far I'm almost done with Act 1.


I went to CCP after work this afternoon. I was tasked to deliver a script to Miss Irma, but because I was told that the AC's acting class was during office hours, I decided to meet up with Anna the day before the scheduled class so she can give it to her. So that's what I did.


While I was still on a bus to Taft, I got a text from Anna that Miss Irma was at the TP office, so I decided to go straight there, just in case she was still there by the time I arrived. When I reached the building, I ran into Minette, and she said that Miss Irma was upstairs. Yay, I made it.


After handing the script to Miss Irma, I had planned to stick around in Harbour Square, maybe sit in Starbucks to take a breather. I found the AC people at Teriyaki Boy, and I got to chat with Anna for a while. Hahaha, I wasn't surprised by one of her "kamustahan" questions. Typical. We were still talking when Tad went outside for a smoke, and he joined our chat. I already knew him since last year, having watched him in plays, but I didn't know if he knew of me, even though we have a bunch of common friends. So of course, I had to introduce myself. Then...


Tad: Ah... Ikaw yung... *turns to Anna in a low voice* Pwede bang sabihin?
Anna: Oo no.
Me: Ano yun?
Tad: Yung "love interest" ni Jerald.


Anak ng pating, talagang "love interest" ang tawag eh. Yun na lang ba ang reputation ko? Ahehehe.


More chat, mostly about upcoming plans about AC, both of them telling me to audition next year (ahehehe, I hope I can), and other shows. Then the rest of AC (Tara, Jen, Joel, and Marj with Randy) appeared, and they had to return to CCP, so I crossed the street with them so I can grab a jeep back to Taft.


Now I started thinking again. Would I want to audition for AC next year? Then again, there's an upcoming project in Atlantis that I'm getting pretty excited about. Rawr...

2 comments:

  1. yeheyyyy audition na!!! go go go!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikaw rin, hahaha! =) Marami na next year, yahoo!
    Syet, debate debate nanaman ito with myself when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete