Friday, May 25, 2007

a sneak peek at a rehearsal

After some last minute craziness in the office late this afternoon, I headed over to CCP to meet with Minette at the TP office. After talking about a few things about the Virgin Labfest 3 and printing something out, Minette asked if I wanted to check out the ZsaZsa rehearsals, because she was about to go there. Of course, I went with her.

I only got to see the cast rehearse the Prologue and the first part of the first "Parlorista ng Bayan" during my stay there. Hahaha, I was just sitting in the corner by the door, nonchalant. So there, I didn't really get to see much, because when Minette had to go back to the office, I went with her, as I didn't want to stick around by my lonesome, just sitting there in the corner, hahaha.

I wonder if I can take another sneak peek at their rehearsal next week.

Oh yeah, to the cast of Robbie's adult musical theater class who will be doing The Wedding Singer tomorrow, break a leg! Also to Peachy, my protege, break a leg!

4 comments:

  1. Na-excite ka na lalo mag Zaturnnah na?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing kahit katiting ng rehearsal nila, oo naman, hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, andun siya, pero na-late lang, hehe. Got there before she did nga eh. =)

    ReplyDelete