Thursday, May 24, 2007

OK

OK, I'm alive.

Sorry about my last post. Maybe I sort of overreacted after a whole weekend of episodes at home. Don't really want to elaborate on that. But as of now, it's nothing really serious. I don't want people to react like Tin, who had actually thought that I was pregnant, hahahaha!

I sort of tuned everything out during the weekend, and then I sort of became anti-social for a couple of days. I'm now gradually going back to my normal routine, but I'm still making a few changes as well. Like during the entire day of Monday, I was thinking of what to do next and ended up doing nothing.

I met up with Gino Tuesday after work. He had just found out that he got accepted for a job that he had just applied for, yay. Good luck to you, dearie. So anyway, we met up at Greenbelt, hung around and then checked out the Broadway Showstoppers by Rep in Greenbelt 2 during the evening.

Wednesday, I met up with Teena so I could pick up the reserved tickets to The Wedding Singer. She was meeting up with Ren, so I went to their meeting place. I waited with them to get a cab to Rep, and instead of a cab pulling over by the curb, a car driven by Robbie with Sundee and Peachy inside arrived, hahaha! Joined them at their rehearsal instead of going straight home like I had planned, and ended up being Peachy's SM coach.

Off to bed. G'night all!

16 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Tin talaga. Anyway, hope you're fine na.
    Tc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Hehehe! Pregnant? Di ko agad naisip yun ah! Nakakatawa si Tin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. sorrrrrrrrryyy. Oa lng akei , kasi we tell everythinnnggg, tapos bigla na lng...SECRET. hellooooo? tapos takot ka pa sa mom mo! nyak. Atleast dba tumawa ka nung tinanong ko sayo yun? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you that everything is fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. meron pa bang Broadway Showstoppers? I want to watchhhh. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Thanks for the phone call, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, I'm OK na rin. Kengkoy talaga ni Tin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, kaibia mag-isip ni Tin. Idol niya kasi ako eh, hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha, gulat ka kasi biglang nagtago ako ng secret no? Syet, di ko pa rin makalimutan nung tinext mo yun. Di ko nakayanan at napatawa ako ng malakas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, thanks for the concern, Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last show na nung Tuesday eh, darn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHA. kelan ka ba di tumawa ng malakas???

    ReplyDelete
  13. I....

    was really worried.

    If "worried" is too heavy a word...then concerned.

    Worried na nga lang XD

    Glad you're okay :)

    ReplyDelete