Saturday, May 12, 2007

just hanging around

This past week, I received a whole bunch of messages from my AMT friends due to their way of dealing withdrawal.

Haha, last Thursday, I was set on going to that Nigel Barker event at Greenbelt 3 in the evening, with or without anyone to go with. Hey, Nigel Barker's hot, so I really wanted to check it out, hahaha. But then Cindy messaged me, telling me to go to CCP. It was the last day of the Pilipinas Circa auditions, and she and Gino were trying out. So quick change of plans. I immediately left for CCP right after I got out of the office.

Most of the people who were trying out that day were the ones in the AC shortlist, and people from TP. We were all over the hallway outside the conference hall, totally noisy the whole time, hahaha. Paul joined us as well. I was totally amused at the BA class, as they gave full-force support to their classmates that were trying out. After Cindy and Gino were done, the four of us plus Minette headed over to Tapa King (yes, again) for dinner.

Yesterday, I was bored out of my mind after work, so I settled in Powerbooks. Suddenly I got a text from Zshali, who was in ATC for Nigel Barker. We haven't hung out in ages, so I hopped on a shuttle and was at ATC in record time. Oh well, the event wasn't as I had expected, but it will do. Heck, just seeing Nigel Barker in the flesh is good enough for me, wooohooo! Hahaha! Anyway, after the event, we had dinner at Food Choices then of course we headed to Coffee Bean right after that. We were also with one of her friends from work (eep, Zee, I forgot your friend's name). Holy kamote, she's my age and she doesn't look like it, let alone have a kid. Huwaw, idol. Darn, our triumvirate wasn't complete that night, and I owe them so many stories, hahahaha!

I got a phone call from Betty and Mimay this afternoon. Oh my, I hope my schedule would permit me to help Mimay for her class.

2 comments:

  1. Ang gwapo ni Nigel! Hahahaha! My friend's name is Corinne. :)

    Buti na lang kahit mabilis lang nakapagchikahan na rin tayo sa wakas. Pero bitin!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeheees, hot si Nigel, hahaha!
    Bitin nga ang chikahan! Dapat maulit ito, at kasama si Carlo! =)

    ReplyDelete