Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seeing an old blog.

Last week, while I was hanging out in Glorietta with Nikki, she started asking me questions about our other friends, asking about updates about them. Hahaha, it's so funny how she asked, given that she knew how I always to try get together with everyone in our crowd. As we started to reminisce at some point, I told her about my blog entry where I listed down a whole lot of notes on my thesis, where they all performed in.

Then the conversation shifted to my secret-keeper moments again, and my private blog where I wrote about everyone. Nix started to wonder again what I wrote in it about her, and also about everyone else. Hahaha. The blog first began as an outlet when I needed to let anything out even though I'm not really ready to tell it to anyone. Ever, Hahaha.

I logged into that private account earlier and began reading some of my entries. It began when I was wary with other people, when I was too afraid to talk to anyone. People started opening up to me and telling me their secrets. Of course, to keep me from squealing, I had to let it out. So I put it in the blog as well. As one friend had told me, it was tempting to hack into that account just to check out everything I wrote. Hahaha, good luck on finding it.

I even found some crazy conversations over Yahoo! Messenger that I had posted there as well. Funny conferences, weird messages, you name it. Even text messages that I had kept in my old phone were there.

Even with all the weird and crazy experiences I had blogged about in that journal, I wouldn't want to go back in time to change it. I don't really regret everything that had happened. Blogging about all of these and looking back as I read them made me feel great and glad that I had survived those.

4 comments:

  1. scare-reeee!!!!hahahaha.good thing i didnt know you back then.haha..orr.......are you still doing that?hahaha.freaaaky!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I don't do that naman to everyone back then. Depende na lang on what you tell me and how close the person is to me.
    And nope, I don't do that anymore. Hahaha, kaloka, I felt like Harriet the Spy and that kid in the movie Little Secrets during that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! :) may ganun ka din.. :) ako din e.. :) takot nga lang akong mahanap ng utaw yun kasi kung makita nila.. patay na.. :) lantaran ito. :) hahaha! :)

    saya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, korek. Pag lumabas ang mga nasulat dun, good luck. =))

    ReplyDelete