Thursday, September 11, 2008

Little things. Happiness.

I easily find happiness in the simple joys that happen everyday.

I was grateful for a simple compliment during a conversation this morning. How flattering.

Then in the middle of another conversation, this time through text messaging, the message of a close friend about something I had done before also lifted my spirits. I was told that if it weren't for what I did, that wouldn't wouldn't have come close to reaching the dream that was finally there.

I was also grateful for the rain, and even the cancellation of rehaearsals (even though we really do need the time to rehearse). Because of that, I impulsively went to CCP to give Tad a surprise visit after their Mulan show. Seeing him really made my day, and I was giddy all throughout dinner as we talked and joked around.

"... For happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you."

Hahahahaha. I'm such a giddy little cheeseball.

10 comments:

  1. Tumbling! Handstand! Pyramid! Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, may ganung factor eh. N-imagine tuloy kitang nag-tumbling at handstand. Yung pyramid na mag-isa ka lang ang di ko maisip, HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually yung pyramid ko is yung dalawang kamay ko over my head forming a pyramid. bwahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ngek. i only commented on the reply not the blog. nagloloko na naman Multiply. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayus lang yan, hehe.. Na-excite ka lang siguro sa pyramid mo. =)

    ReplyDelete