Thursday, December 4, 2008

Walking to the studio can be hazardous, haha.

I decided to walk all the way to the music studio from my house late this afternoon. Haha, my mom had actually noticed that I was gaining weight, so it must be really bad that I really need more exercise. So anyway. Of course, this means having to walk along 2 of our village's main streets that have the worst traffic because of all the schools along those streets. Wearing my new glasses, I realized that it was pretty dangerous walking along the side of the street where the vehicles go in the same direction. My glasses had pretty thick sides that blinded half my peripheral vision. So for 15 minutes, I had to dodge kids running the opposite direction, plus several motorcycles trying to overtake all the bigger vehicles. Wah. Note to self, wear contacts or old pair of glasses the next time I walk to the studio.

Like I had talked about with Betty yesterday, it's always learning and unlearning. Dami pa rin talaga akong sakit. But one thing I didn't expect was that I'd actually eat a piece of candy (chocolate, no less) while we did solfege. Hahaha. In fairness, it actually worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment