Thursday, September 16, 2010

I need to go away.

Last week, I was asked if I could move one of my shifts to a different day to make way for the schedules of the incoming wave. I ended up changing one of my days so I could just work four days in a row, instead of working on alternating days. At least if I need some time off, I can spend three whole days of it.

I remembered some time ago that Faye was looking for any part-time job, so I referred her to us. I had no idea when they started training until I managed to chat with her a few days ago. Eventually we ran into each other in the ladies room the other day, just when her wave was about to start their exam and mock calls. Ooh, exciting. Hahaha, I remember that during our mock calls, we were so intimidated by Nadine and Chuva, and actually thought they were so mataray.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Faye on the floor.

Plus I'm looking forward to always having 3 straight days to myself. I once thought, maybe one time I could just leave, go out of town on my own for 3 days just so I can have real time off from everything else. It's not good always being stuck in a proverbial wasteland and thinking too much about things, and I need to get away from it.

In terms of thinking too much, I can annoy the hell out of me sometimes. Like that one moment online that weirded me out too much to the point of paranoia. Was I being talked about that time? What about me was being talked about? Argh...

I've got to shake some things off. I want to go somewhere. Any suggestions? I don't want to splurge just yet, though, so I'm thinking of a cheap trip. Hahahaha.

8 comments:

  1. How much money are you willing to spend? Go to Subic or something. Do Treetop Adventure or Zoobic. Or go overnight in Tagaytay with your friends, or to some beach in Batangas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap trip nga eh, hahaha. Tagaytay's been done, so I want somewhere different. For some reason nga, I'm thinking of going alone one time, ahahaha. Lakas ng trip. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errr.. Define cheap. :P :P 2500-3000 is quite cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sige, with that budget, what do you suggest? =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subic ka nga though baka maubos pera mo sa paghahanap ng place to stay. We have access kasi to several houses there kaya madali lang for us to go there. You could try maybe a trip to Clark. A beach in Batangas would be your best bet or Tagaytay again. :P :P Hahaha. No, but to make it cheaper, get a couple of friends para split the cost kayo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the suggestions. Haha, though my friend and I are planning a trip na to Baguio. After Xanadu, she told me about this roller skating rink there and thought we could try it out, hahahaha. Pero I'll consider your suggestions for next time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baguio is fine idea. It's 700-800 bucks one-trip ticket at Victory Liner so you'll be sending 1400-1600 for the transport, then the rest will be your pocket money and lodging money.

    ReplyDelete