Thursday, September 16, 2010

Update: Brief reunion with Ed.

For some reason, despite all the time I spend online, I never always find the right time to blog. So here I am again, trying to update my blog after over a week.

One of my good friends in my clique, Ed, visited from Canada, like he always does every year. Of course, he always makes a point to see all of us during his short visits here. Unfortunately, when he met most of the clique on a Saturday night, I was busy at Xanadu that time, so we decided to meet in ATC on Thursday of last week. We had a late lunch at CPK, and took quite a long while just deciding what pizza and pasta to get. Rosa even stopped by for a while before she had to leave for the airport for her little time-off from work as well as a little rendezvous.

After eating, we suddenly decided to watch a movie, and ended up watching Despicable Me in 3D. Haha, totally cute movie. The 3D factor was just a plus. But yeah, to sum it all up, it was just what it was, which was cute.

We then decided to go to Dairy Queen for dessert after the movie, and just killed time around the mall before Ed had to meet his uncle for dinner.

The next following days were just a blur of a Xanadu weekend. One thing I remembered was that I was so sleepy during one ride home that I decided to close my eyes for a few minutes, and when I opened them again, I realized that I had totally missed my stop completely, so I had to take a jeep back. Argh.

2 comments: