Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shopping and window-shopping.

I spent my first work-free Monday with Rayna yesterday, as we really were planning to go out somewhere, but she went ahead last Saturday without me (ahahaha). Anyway, she wanted to go to Kryolan to buy makeup, as she used up most of her supply during the run of Banaag at Sikat.

We met up at GMA-Kamuning MRT, and took a jeep from there. We honestly had no idea how to get to Kryolan except for vague directions and ideas, but after getting off at Tomas Morato and walking a bit, we finally found Il Terrazzo, where Kryolan was. Ooh, I love their stuff. Pricey, but yes, it really is a very good investment if you're a theater actor. It took a while for Rayna to decide between two similar shades of foundation, but I had fun looking through their stuff, even though I'm quite a novice.

After getting her purchase, we walked around Il Terrazzo, just checking out the other shops, and even went inside Rustan's because Rayna wanted something to drink. We ended up buying nothing, ahahaha. We decided to just go home early because she wanted to study and finish cleaning up her room. But then we wanted to grab something to eat, so we decided to grab a quick bite at Chowking. It started raining when we were there, so we ended up sitting around and talking for a while, while waiting for the rain to let up a little. Then we walked back to Edsa and took the MRT back to Ayala.

We didn't go home just yet once we reached Ayala, ahahaha. We walked to Landmark because Rayna had accidentally left her hand sanitizer at Chowking, so we went there so she could buy a new one. Of course, we didn't just go there and just buy that. We still ended up looking around, sniffing perfumes and Rayna finally got a new scent as well.

While walking around in Glorietta prior to reaching Landmark, we realized that we rarely hung out together outside the vicinity of CCP. This was only the second time, considering we were friends for 2 years already. And our first time to hang out was still pretty recent, when we watched Inception with Opa. Rayna, we really just go out more together, hahaha. I had a blast yesterday.

It was so funny after Rayna and I had parted ways. I was walking in the direction of SM, when I passed by Human and saw this pretty dress that was similar to the "sweet looking" blouse I saw at Tomato with Rayna earlier. I impulsively went inside and searched for it among the racks, but it wasn't anywhere. Thank goodness a saleslady approached me and told me that they have dresses that just arrived, and there they were in the back. One trip to the fitting room and one of the pretty dresses was finally mine. Yes, Rayna, like I said, I shouldn't be left shopping alone, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment