Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My birthday/Christmas wishlist.

Christmas is less than two weeks away, but before that happens, I'm hitting the big 3-1! Big huwaw, can you believe it?

Anyway, I'm not really the type who makes wishlists, nor really asks for anything much, but please, indulge me just this once. Or better yet, please do make me happy and get at least one of the following for me. Hahaha!

My birthday/Christmas wishlist (in random order):

  • A ticket to the Philippine Madrigal Singers concert in CCP on the weekend of my birthday
  • A new Starbucks tumbler
  • An iPod Touch 5th generation (or 4th gen would be fine, though it annoys me to death when people call it an iTouch. WTH?)
  • An iPhone wouldn't hurt also, or a Samsung Galaxy S3
  • A more decent digital camera
  • A new pair of earphones (not earplugs, nor headphones, please)
  • A 1-terabyte hard drive
  • A smaller laptop that I can lug around instead of my 17-inch one
  • That pretty strapless little black dress that I saw at the Ramp
  • A pair of classic black Dr. Martens boots
  • A Bop It! game
  • A Cluedo board game
  • A navy blue Longchamp bag
  • A decent makeup kit (as I really need to learn to do my own makeup for certain events. Yeah.)
  • An "I <3 Nerds" hoodie (or even a T-shirt will do) from David and Goliath (though they don't sell it here)
  • A classic Mickey Mouse stuffed toy (yes, the one where he's just wearing his trademark red shorts and yellow shoes)
  • A weekend at a spa would be nice
  • Another sponsor to continue my ballroom classes. PLEASE. I really do need this.
  • How about that "real date" I had mused about on Twitter? Hahaha!

Will probably edit this if ever I come up with anything else, ahehehe. =P

How's everyone's day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment