Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday: More Randomness.

Just some random thoughts...

Isn't it funny kung may sinabi ka na blind item or something similar tapos biglang may nagi-guilty o natatamaan? Or kung nagpaparinig ka (be it on purpose or not) and then someone suddenly fesses up?

Wala lang, napaisip lang.


I wonder... If I still pursued interior design, mas may pera siguro ako ngayon, hahaha. And I probably would've graduated already years ago, ahehehe. My mere frustration of that aspect of design got me interested in watching every episode of Top Design. When I caught last night's episode where Matt and Carisa, as a final challenge, were tasked to design a beautiful loft, I myself imagined all the things I could do with that space. I had to agree with Jonathan, that sunken bed that Carisa had put in was fierce. And Matt's "princess room" for his daughter was so darling.

I wish I could do that.


Remembering Betty's word on the last day of workshop: KA-ULAYAW.

kaulayaw (ka-) n. one's pleasant or intimate companion or friend

She mentioned that word when she said that she regretted having bonded with our workshop classmates because she always arrived exactly in time and leaves right away. Hindi niya naka-ulayaw ang mga kaklase namin. Reg had also said it, because she has summer classes. I, on the other hand, always arrive early (therefore labeled as the "early bird") and always get to talk with the others at the south entrance.

But for some reason, even though with all the constant hanging out (before and after classes, Friday nights at Kala bar, that darn walk-a-thon all over Taft, Vito Cruz, Leon Guinto and Estrada) and the emergence of the "come-backers", I seem more detached from this bunch compared to the previous workshop friends I've had. I have no idea why.

Even with that, I still miss this crazy bunch.


Tad and I finally got to watch Ironman yesterday. And as a belated 7th-month present, he gave me these pretty slippers that I absolutely adore, plus some fudge brownies. Anyway, the film rocked! I grew up with a brother that was a huge fan of Marvel, DC, etcetera, so I guess it sort of got to me too, hahaha. Plus that little scene after the credits was quite amusing. Go Avengers!


Out of sheer boredom after securing an adjustment form in school, I ended up hanging out with Nar and Tuxqs this afternoon. They were talking about Nar's workshop recital when I arrived, debating between Sabado sa Sam's and Last Order sa Penguin. Hahaha, that cab story that Tuxqs told will forever be embedded in my mind, especially with the "tok-tok-tok-tok..." HAHAHAHAHA!

So anyway, how are you? Yes, you, the one reading this. I miss you.

12 comments:

  1. Fudge credits as a monthsary present? I didn't think it could get any cuter! xD

    Awww, you were with Sir Tuxqs? I MISS HIM. Haha. Drat, reading those two play titles has made me nostalgic all over again. I miss TKM in general, mwehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! eh yung tawang tawa tayo sa baklang kumakatok sa taxi! hahaha!

    i love you ID 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korek, hahahaha!
    Love you too, Nar! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nahirapan ako mag pronounce at matandaan ung word kaulayaw. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, ako rin nga eh. That's why I had to look for a dictionary meaning.
    Ay, walang sense ang sinabi ko, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hindi ko rin sya matandaan .. ung ibig sabihin. parang ai! ano ulit, so i have to scroll again then type it hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, kunwari na lang na alam mo na. =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iba ang charm namin. Mga weirdo at adik kasi kami. Kaya naman mahal na mahal mo kami. At tuwang-tuwa ka na naka-ulayaw mo kami ng todo-todo. Wooshoo!!!

    Ayan, nagamit ko ang itinuro mong salita sa insang pangungusap. Nagyon ay paki-pulot lang ang utak kong nagkalat sa sahig. Toink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eto na lang. Di ko pa napapanood ang Iron Man. Hehehe!

    Kaulayaw... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahahaha, ang mga kapwa kong weirdo at adik. Ang kengkoy mo. Oist, baka sumilip ako sa workshop class nila Mikki bukas. Wala lang, manggugulo lang.

    ReplyDelete