Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updating. And procrastinating.

I haven't blogged in a while.

Days are getting busier. Nemesis on Thursday afternoon. Classes have resumed. And Virgin Labfest 4 is finally here.

Haha, I was gearing myself up for the Labfest since the beginning of the month, but I never heard any news until I suddenly got a text from Tuxqs, asking if I knew anyone who's willing to be his stage manager, or if I was available. So of course, I said yes. Hahaha.

For the past few weeks, I've been traveling back and forth between the south and Quezon City for Nemesis. Last night was our last rehearsal at Ayn's house. Huwaw, I can't wait for Thursday. But I can't believe it's going to be over so soon. After being shelved for a year, we'll miss the "let go" moments, the recurring jokes, and of course, Barbara, Alan and Margaret.

Last Saturday, while most people went to watch Lea's 30th anniversary concert at the PICC, I headed over to Assumption with Betty to watch METTA's production of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Of course I don't want to miss Tad's performance as Benvolio, as he portrayed the same character in TP's R'meo Luvs Dew-Lhiett, the jologs version of the play. That, and we haven't seen each other in quite a while because of our schedules. Most of the cast were students of the school, while the rest were professional actors, mostly from TP, haha. Too bad I didn't get to watch the afternoon show, when Anna had played Juliet, and Kat as Lady Capulet. But congrats all the same to you guys!

Hahaha, while Betty and I were talking before the show, I heard someone from behind say my name. There was Pam, Aria and Micko, sitting a couple of rows behind us. As it turned out, John, the guy playing Tybalt, was their friend as well as a fellow Zobel alumnus. My golly, it was great to see those familiar faces. I still can't get over how tall Micko and Aria are now.

First script reading of our Labfest play this evening. I made a little mix-up in the reservation of venues, but it was fine in the end. As of now, I owe May a copy of the English lyrics of "Gracias A La Vida," ahehe. Could this be a possible sequel of Ellas Inosentes? HAHAHA! That was the running joke the entire evening, thanks to Sir Dennis, who had sat in halfway through our script reading.

Procrastination ends here.

6 comments: