Sunday, May 4, 2008

Someone made me a 2nd Facebook account. Who are you?


This is weird. And annoying.

I logged into my Facebook account just a few minutes ago while I was chatting with Ria. I hardly ever touch my Facebook, only about once a month to approve friend requests and ignore all those unnecessary applications that I think are just a waste of my internet time.

When Ria had decided to add me to her Facebook, she found 2 accounts under my name. What the hell? I hardly log into the site, so why the heck would I make a second account?

Whoever created that account, please erase it. I do not want to confuse people, specially since I had no idea that someone else out there created it. And to whoever's adding me to their Facebook, I'm the one with the least info in the profile area, and the least number of applications displayed. Would that make any difference?

[edit]

OK, found out who it is.

Seriously man, I know this really isn't a big issue. You could've at least told me about it beforehand so I wouldn't be surprised. It could've been flattering. But I'm really touchy when it comes to personal accounts. Operative word here is "personal." I'd really appreciate it if you erase the account you made.

[/edit]

22 comments:

  1. someone idols you!! :D Yikes! mahirap talaga pag may fumafans.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I uncovered a mystery! Woohoo! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I'd be flattered if I weren't so annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck yeah. Especially the people he/she is adding. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I know most of the people naman in that account's list, pero there are some na di ko talaga kilala. And I don't add people I don't know. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  6. course, course. i was just kidding but yah, you can report it though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's how I figured out which one was yours; we had 2 mutual friends (Nicco, obviously, then Ate Nieto). Strangebrew. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hala! Parang celebrity ka talaga ah! May gumagawa na ng fake accounts mo! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, parang celebrity.. i remember Kris Aquino having the same dilemma in facebook, eh even friendster/multiply wala nga daw sya. Hahaha.

    Pang-Kris-Aquino-level ka na, Hogz. :) heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, hyuk, of all the celebrities, Kris Aquino pa ang pinili mo, HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. last week lang yan incident na yan.. as in, she was pleading friends na wag syang i-add sa facebook, kasi wala naman daw syang account don. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahaha! fan mo siguro yan. parang friendster lang. hahahaha!

    iba na sikat. naks! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooooo! Meron ka nang creepy stalker fanboy. Ayos! Pa-cheeseburger ka naman!!! Ahehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, ang kengkoy naman nun. Meron din siyang LiveJournal. Don't know if it's a real or fake one also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. akalain mo yan? :) sikat ka teh! :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bwahahaha, ano buh, di naman ako sikat! =))

    ReplyDelete