Friday, March 6, 2009

Intimidation.

Last January, I decided to try out for another outlet, but then Crossroads also got in the way, thanks to Budyokk and Vaughn pestering me to join. So then the other outlet was sort of forgotten. They didn't contact me again for that, so I figured that they had finished casting and I wasn't part of it.

Then suddenly I got a text from the PM just last week. So I guess I got in. Coolness. Another thesis production (syempre yun lang ang pinapatulan ko, haha). When I got the email for the script and a couple of text messages, I saw who I was up against. Huwaaat? I have to act with these people? Holy kamote, I'm not even in their league, and how will I match up to them? And I haven't handled this type of material before. What did I get myself into?

Oh well. Maybe I'll just think that I'll learn a lot from them.

3 comments: