Sunday, March 1, 2009

Number 2.

Being 2nd best isn't so bad, hahaha. It's still one of the best.

Hahaha, yun lang. =)

Today's homily talked about happiness. Real happiness is not supposed to be fleeting. So maybe what we had was merely out of sheer vanity. But it's not purely vanity, really. Some of the kids needed an outlet, and they wanted to learn. And sure, they had fun. We all did. There were a lot of notes on the execution, especially because most of it was taken way too literally. But oh well, that's how you learn.

But I still can't help that there are still some weird politics on some things. If you know me well enough, you know what I'm talking about. Maybe I'll blog about it another time.

There's another outlet in the works. Sakto lang.

By the way, congrats to Dana and Yuji, hehehe.


I know it's an old song already, but I've only gotten around to listening to Kristin Chenoweth's "Taylor the Latte Boy" recently. Yeah, I've been hiding under a rock, hahaha. Listened to it once, then got a minus one and a vocal score online, hahaha. Paging David, when do we resume lessons? I want to sing this, hehe.

I can't believe I gained so much weight ever since I had squeezed myself into that pretty blue bridesmaid dress. New morning routine starts tomorrow. The question is, will I stick with it?


Random thought. I'm craving for tempura tuna sashimi tartare. Or spicy tuna salad from Omakase.

Speaking of cravings, it doesn't help when I watch episodes of Food Paradise on Discovery Travel and Living, hahaha.

By the way, miss ko na kayo. Yes, you. Kamusta ka na?

4 comments:

  1. where'd you get the minus one??? i sang this at 'talent night' at workshop. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a good quality karaoke version on YouTube, then converted it into mp3 format. =) I have the score if you want it too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. send!! send!! please!!!! *nagmamakaawa*

    ReplyDelete