Monday, March 23, 2009

Same aura.

In one of my blog posts a couple of months ago, Nar had mentioned that Lawyn and I looked alike in some ways, and even our aura was the same. Amusing.

Tuxqs had mentioned this evening that ever since he had met Lawyn, super friends na raw sila, and she reminds him of me raw. Yung aura nanaman ang nasabi.

Mae had even posted a photo in the aforementioned blog post to check if Lawyn and I really do look alike, hahaha. I dug up some of my own photos as well.

The above photo was taken in December 2003, backstage during Urinetown, when I first introduced Lawyn to the world of Atlantis. She's the 2nd one from the left, and I'm the one with the brown hair next to her (duh, wahahaha). Do we look alike?

From our first Atlantis production together, this 2nd photo was taken from Avenue Q's Christmas staging, my last production in Atlantis with Lawyn. Heyyy... I think we do look alike. "Aura-wise" (what a word, hahaha), we do have that same kind of lively disposition. Tuxqs had mentioned something about light na aura, something like that. Ganon? Hahaha.

Nakakataba pa ng puso when he added, "I feel good when I'm with her... parang sa yo." That was mighty flattering. Thanks for the compliment. =)

8 comments:

  1. naks! yun namang compliment. haha! pareho lang kayong nagsasalamin. ahahaha. di kami close pa eh. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Maliit ang mundo natin, Opa. Makikilala mo rin, hahaha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light aura. Yes. That's exactly what it is. And I do think I'm fairly accurate since I know both of you quite well. You're both pleasant, nice (often too nice for your own good), very easy to be with. Hindi mabigat at all. And magkahawig nga kayo.

    The people you consider your friends are very lucky to have to you in thier lives. Same goes for her. And those people who are friends with both of you - like moi! - they are doubly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, too nice for my own good. Yep, that's fairly accurate nga. And I still laugh when I recall na ang dami naming nauto in school into thinking that we really were half-sisters, hehe. At oo nga, pati ako rin, ganun ang feeling when I'm with Lawyn.

    Naks naman, ang sweet naman niyan. Salamat, Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you two do look somewhat alike dear. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahahaha, "half-sisters" nga eh. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeling ko that's the reason why I'm friends with you both. Light kayo, heavy ako - we balance each other out. Odevah?

    Ay oo nga! I had forgotten that little joke you two pulled. Half-sisters! Why not! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahahaha, light and heavy pala tayo! Pwede, hehehe.

    Kaloka, agree naman ang mga nauto namin. "Ay, oo nga no, pareho kayo ng mata." Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete