Wednesday, June 13, 2007

rehearsal with pizza

Just got home about half an hour ago. Huwatta day.

Labfest rehearsals this afternoon was quite productive. Eventful too, hahaha! Missy was late because she had said that Roxas Boulevard was closed, so I told her to pass through Taft. I'm not really going to elaborate on this one, but her last phone call was when she had gotten off a cab and ended up not knowing where she was. She turned up in Sta Mesa, holy kamote. To make up for it, she ended up buying pizza for us, ahahaha. So we made up a crazy rule that whoever's late buys pizza for everyone.

Here's a little something. I once got to talk to Ms Yvette about my cousin that she knew from before. She told me some weird news about Kaths that I've never heard from her herself. Then when I mentioned my cousin this afternoon to Sir Dennis, he said the same thing as an inquiry. I have no clue about this bit of news, so I just claimed that I wasn't really close to that part of the family. I guess my cuz and I need a bit more bonding time.

Anyway, after rehearsals, I bummed around with Nicco at the LT lobby, and Leo joined us for a while then left. The two of us decided to grab a bite at the buffeteria and found Leo there as well, with Wenah joining us a few minutes after we got there.

Off to the conference room with Nicco, Wenah and Leo. Hehehe, baby bro wanted to check out Zsazsa's run-through, because he had never seen even one single scene of the play before. Waited for Mailes to arrive before we decided to go inside, hahaha. We even met Barney, Sir Chris' labrador. My golly, such an adorable thing!

So anyway, I finally got to watch a full run-through rehearsal (how redundant, ahaha). Hahaha, to those who will be watching this 5th run of ZsaZsa Zaturnnah, I promise you that you will not regret it, even for those who had already seen it during its previous runs. So many new lines and jokes, I could barely contain my laughter as the cast's laughter was also contagious.

Then after the rehearsal, a whole bunch of us were starving, hahaha. So decided to have a late dinner in Malate (I forgot what place that was). There was Nar, Tara, Marj, Bong, Lao, Jerald, Janvier, Mailes, Nicco and me. Hahaha, Nicco just had to mention to Lao about Magno Rubio. He's been talking about that play ever since he had seen Lao in it before they had met. When we had had our fill, we bid our goodbyes to Mailes and Nar, and the rest of us went to O Bar for a while before I headed home.

Another day begins. Time to turn in.

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha!! DAYAAA nakasilip na naman sa zsazsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, nagkataon lang yun no. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, nagkataon lang yun no. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. was also in malate around that time... we coulda crossed paths hehe la lang...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, maybe we did. I was too tired to notice any other people but our crowd, hahaha. =)

    ReplyDelete