Friday, June 1, 2007

another rehearsal sneak peek

I went to CCP late yesterday afternoon to meet with Carlo, who had a meeting with Yvette about showbuying concerns. By the time I reached Harbour Square, where Carlo had said he was at, he was at Starbucks with  Tuxqs and showbuying partner Ruby. Lent Carlo a DVD (ahehe), a little small talk with Tuxqs about Avenue Q, Dogeaters and of course, the upcoming Virgin Labfest, and after a while, our dear Ada had to leave for rehearsal. More talk with Carlo and Ruby as to having a whole lot of patience with someone (hahaha!) until Yvette arrived from the TP office. Ahehe, Christopher, Ruby's boyfriend,arrived even before Yvette did. So anyway I got to sit-in during their meeting. Well, some of it made sense, but some... well, let's just say that I didn't buy it but was too polite to say anything.

Somewhere in the middle of the conversation, it started drizzling, so we decided to head over to Silangan Hall where the Zsazsa cast was rehearsing and continue the meeting there. The cast was rehearsing "Magsasalpukan Na" when we got there, so while I was still listening in on the meeting with Yvette, most of the conversation was drowned out by the song, hahaha.

And at last, I finally got my hands on Tuxqs' Temptation Island video. Hahaha, I just had to remind Jerald about it just so I can borrow it.  Hay nako, after the nth time of asking, I finally got it. May special request pa for CD burning. *bonk*

Anyway, after the meeting, we watched the rehearsals, and waited for Jing and the photographer to arrive. The photographer was taking quite a long while, so Carlo, Ruby, Christopher and I decided to have dinner first, and settled at Icebergs. The photographer, Joe (was that his name, Carlo?) arrived in the middle of dinner, but good thing we still had this huge King Kong thing for dessert.

After dinner, we headed back to Silangan Hall so Joe can take photos of the rehearsal. Hahaha, after their coffee break, of course the blockbuyers just had to have a photo op with the cast. They insisted that I join the photo, but even though I had refused, they still got me to join.

And now it's a Friday night and I'm sitting at home. Already watched half of <i>Temptation Island</i> but maybe I'll watch the rest tomorrow. And speaking of tomorrow, I have to remember that I still can't sleep in, ahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Joe nga ba? di ko rin maalala! Hehehe. Naaalala ko kasi ang pangalan ng kapatid nya dahil siya yung contact namin sa San Miguel.

    Haven't had the chance to watch your DVD yet...tuloy tuloy kasi ako...wala pang tulog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, talagang nakalimutan ko yung name niya eh! And to think na may kamukha rin siya na friend ko, also named Joe, hahaha.
    Naku, basta wag okrayin ang DVD. Di maganda ang acting ko diyan. Sabog ako sobra, wala ring akong tulog sa shoot. Hehehe. =P

    ReplyDelete