Thursday, June 21, 2007

little peeks

I had to lug 5 wicker baskets from my house to CCP today. Rawr. It was tough to find an FX that can accommodate both me and all 5 baskets, but I lucked out hailing one that didn't get much passengers, so I didn't have to pay for the extra seat.

Tin and I met up after I had stashed the baskets in the prop room, and we ended up hanging out around CCP the entire evening. I was surprised to find Myra outside LT's backstage area waiting for Palanca in My Mind rehearsals, but then I realized that Joseph was doing the lights, so it wasn't really much of a surprise. So Tin, Myra and I watched the cast try to recall everything they did from last year. Eika even arrived from MBC and joined us. When they decided to take a break before they began the Miss Saigon parody, Tin and I led the way to Batute so Myra can check out Elias Inosentes. We managed to see the 2nd half of the play while we were there, then I went back to LT to check out more of Palanca.

Hahaha, for some reason, on our way back to Taft, Wenah happened to mention Lance, that macho dancer from Michelle's birthday party last year. To those who had seen him then and even met him, have you guys noticed that he looks a lot like ZsaZsa Zaturnnah's Janvier Daily? Nicco and I realized it just earlier this evening. HAHAHAHA!

10 comments:

  1. Buti ka pa! Nakasilip ka na sa mga parating na prods ng labfest. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, mapapanood mo rin naman eh. Plus yung mga may kakilala lang ako nakakasilip, hehehe.

    Basta kung gusto niyo ipagsabay sa isang araw yung play namin pati yung kila Tuxqs, July 7 kayo pumunta. Nasa 3pm show sila tapos kami naman sa 8pm. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, mukhang aabsent ako para mapanood ito!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! At dahil para kanino naman yan? Para sakin ba? O para kay Tuxqs? =D Joke! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O diba? Hitting two birds with one stone. Para isang puntahan na lang! =)
    Ay mali, dapat manood din kayo ng Best of Labfest 2! Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asus! Hahahaha! Mas malakas pa yata si Tuxqs sa iyo eh, hahahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hinid, hindi..eto totoo na, para sayo kaya aabsent ako.. :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, parang pahabol eh, joke! =) Kitakits tayo dun!

    ReplyDelete