Saturday, June 9, 2007

juggling

I'm starting to juggle a lot of things right now. I have to admit, I don't want to be put in the "in transition" situation, because I don't want to get bored and restless. So a lot of things have been going on right now, all at almost the same time.

Met the director and the cast of He-Me-She-It last Wednesday. I lucked out getting to work with TP Actors Company, as I already know most of them as friends or friends of friends. Sir Jaime, whom I used to know as "Tito Jaime" because that's what my friends from Trumpets call him, was our director, and it was quite an interesting first meeting. The play is roughly translated from Thai to English, and of course, script analysis was first in the agenda. The text was open to interpretation, and it was interesting just listening to the actors give their own input. And what was even more interesting was that I heard more English than Filipino from them because of our director, ahehehe.

I have to admit, I wasn't happy with how I worked that day. I was off, I forgot a lot, my mind was floating, and I wasn't in the mood for anything. Until after the rehearsal ended, because finally I got to be my perky self again. Unfortunately, my timing was off. My perkiness, plus the rarity of sharing. Because of one random quip by Tad, I fell victim to Sugus' and Chrome's hirits. And it didn't help one bit when we dropped by the conference room and my timing was once again off as I had emerged from the prop room. Hahahaha!

Late this afternoon, we had a rehearsal at Sir Jaime's place, but this time it was only with Nicco, Missy and Kat. My oh my, a long way to go. Does this mean more pushups, arm wrestling and Nintendo DS for Nicco? Hahaha!

By the way, check out this link that I got from Carlo.

http://www.pep.ph/guide/736/Zsa-Zsa-Zaturnnah-zooms-once-more-starting-June-15!-

Hahaha, the photo there was taken during the evening that Carlo, Ruby, Tops and I went to visit ZsaZsa Zaturnnah rehearsals. Ahehehe, cast na pala tayo! HAHAHAHA!

Oh yeah, when I had gotten off the shuttle in front of Greenbelt this morning, I was surprised to see Iam emerging from the mall. Hahaha, what a nice surprise. Because I still had time before going to the office and she was waiting for Ge to pick her up, we got to hang out for a while, sitting on the steps in front of Greenbelt 1 and talking. Those few minutes with Iam this morning actually made my day. Then I realized that we never got to really talk anymore. I've been out of touch with a lot of people lately, and I totally regret that my best friends are included. Iam, magkita naman tayo ulit maski tambay at usap lang. Miss ko na kayo ni Rosa,sobra. At walang biro, may luha pa yan.

9 comments:

  1. Cast na nga! Hahahaha! Nakakatuwa dahil kahit masyado tayong busy these past few weeks eh nagkikita-kita pa rin tayong BFFs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga eh, hahaha! Ang galing nating makahanap ng panahon para magkita, whee! Huwait, so san kayo mamaya magle-leafletting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha ang taray!!! CAST NA KAYOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taray ng picture. :) In fairness! Hahahaha! Uy Hogi, wait, si Tops ba o si Lao yung katabi mo? Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Hogs, good luck nga pala sa Virgin Labfest!
    Katext ko si Arnold the other day, nagquit daw sya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nagquit sya, zshali??!! But why. :p Miss na kita...huhu. Sama ka ba mamaya?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, hindi nga dapat ako kasama sa pic eh! Malandi lang talaga ako at "napilitan" HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Si Tops yun, hehehe. Confusing ba? Wait laaang... bakit parang wala si Lao sa photo? Naalala ko kasi na somewhere yata siya behind Kalila and Carlon, wearing a cap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salamat! I'll need all the luck I can get, hahaha!
    I heard him say something nga about the Labfest, pero di ako nakikinig. Akala niya I overheard him talking kasi.

    ReplyDelete