Sunday, August 19, 2007

A little drama won't hurt

I don't know why I keep getting myself into situations like these. I don't like this setup, I try to avoid it, yet here I am again.

Don't even try asking me what this is, what made me want this, or even how I feel about this entire thing, because all you'll get from me is incoherence.

I'm crazy, yes. I already know that. Suddenly I remember one of Tara's recent blog posts. Some people's blog dramas are so contagious, hahaha. Just kidding. Maybe.

Hep, hep, wag ulit mag-assume kung anong drama ito, hahaha. OK, enough drama. For now.

13 comments:

  1. Dram makes the world even more challenging and exciting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako ba to yung special mention? hahaha yah, these dramas we have in life are contagious. oh well.. i agree with bong. drama makes life interesting. i just wish a bit of comedy and romance may kick in more often. hahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. incoherence... hmmm... i'm starting to get inspired by this word. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. incoherence is contagious..i want to be incoherent...labo!


    see?

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you pregnant, AGAIN? hahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! Labyu ate Howgs, naiintindihan kita kahit ang labo mo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should I even dare worm this out of you? Or would rather just imagine me staring at you waiting for you to spill you guts out? :P :P Though I think I know what this is already. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drama Queen! Sumama ka na kasi samin para wala nang drama dramang ganyan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good point there. Hahaha, it does add some spice to life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, ayaw mo nun, special mention ka! =) Pero yeah, tama rin si Bong. =)
    Comedy and romance... Yeah, I wish for the same. Wahehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Gaga ka Tin! Labyu too! Malabo ka rin eh, kaya idol mo ako, hahahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe, maybe not. I'm afraid that you know me too well, hun. =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha! Di kasi nagkakatugma ang ating mga timezone!

    ReplyDelete