Tuesday, August 28, 2007

rainy afternoon

Spending a rainy afternoon with a friend is one of my simple pleasures. That's what late this afternoon was like. Hung out at Ari's house and bugged him while he worked during his day off.

Hahaha, I took advantage of his internet connection while I dodged questions he threw at me about my current state of mind, because of some  previous blog entries that I had posted online. We talked and joked around, and even though we hadn't seen each other in a while, nothing had changed. Hahaha, I guess I have to say that the funniest moment we had was when he was checking out my phone and came across some unexpected messages, hahahaha!

When we decided to get something to eat (yay, Teena, we had bacon and rice, HAHAHAHA!), his friend Max dropped by and joined us. After stuffing ourselves, we hung out in the little garden and talked some more until Max had to go. Then we went back upstairs so Ari can go back to work. But I was still in the way, surfing a few pages online when he wasn't doing anything, wahahaha.

Finally, after dodging those questions all afternoon, I finally opened up. Of course, he then starts lecturing me again like he always does, but in this case, like some previous situations, I guess I deserved it. We kept talking until I had to go home, and my golly, without fail when we have conversations like this, even without meaning to, I suddenly burst into tears. It was actually pretty comforting. I needed that talk.

He knows me too well that it's freaky. Sometimes it can feel weird to have a ex-boyfriend as a best friend, but I'm still grateful for him. Thanks for this afternoon, dear. Well, thank you for everything.

18 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww... i miss my friends :-( haaay, why do i have to be so far away...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure will always be mine, darling. :) :) *HUGZnKISSZ*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, distance doesn't really matter, I guess. As long as you and your friends stay in touch. Pero iba rin talaga pag kasama mo talaga no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Korek! Love ko ang maulan, tapos may ka-hug. Hahaha, yakap sa dilim? Joke! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! sayang talaga at hindi ko napanood yun! :((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, buti na lang at di mo napanood. Nakukuhiya, hahaha. At buti na lang na wala akong video nun. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! nakakainis kaya at hindi ko napanood! hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wag na, hahaha!
    Ano ba yan, ang layo na sa topic ang usapan natin, HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahahaha! oo nga! sinabi mo kasi yung yakap sa dilim e!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, sabaw kasi ako ngayon! Alam mo naman kung ano ginawa ko ngayong araw eh! =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahaaha! oo nga! ok lang yan hogi! kayang kaya natin to! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete