Monday, August 6, 2007

the sleepless previous weekend

Holy kamote, I haven't blogged in a week. I'm not used to not blogging about even the slightest random thing, even on a piece of paper. But I never got to do that this past week.

I can't believe I finished over a thousand slides for Pilipinas Circa's supertitling. What took me so long was that I read both the Filipino script and the English translation, because some of the dialogues have been jumbled up and put in different places.

I got a little change of scenery last Friday when I met up with Teena in Glorietta as she went shopping for blouses. Chitchat over an early dinner at Pancake House (hahaha, Teens, you know me so well with those bacon waffles). Then we went to Rep to watch a rehearsal of Cinderella. Just sat around and watched two sets of alternates rehearse, while Teena took advantage of the free WiFi internet, hahaha. When their rehearsal was over, surprise surprise, Macky dropped by, along with his friend JR, and offered to drive me home.

"You're crazy."
"I know. Given na yun no. You know what's crazy? You, driving me all the way home while you live in Katipunan."
"Oo nga no. This isn't crazy. I call it... sweet."

Talaga ha??

Anyway, another weekend of no sleep, hahaha. Last Saturday, I was supposed to watch Circa rehearsals, but because I wasn't done with the supertitling yet, I spent 8 hours (yes, EIGHT) in front of the computer just finishing it. Because I was the only one in the TP office, I waited for Minette, Chynna, Ate Jenn and Ate Bheng to return from rehearsal, just in time for and uber-late dinner. By the time I got home, I finished supertitling the last scene before I got to sleep for an hour.

Hahaha, I only slept for about an hour, because off I went to SM Mall of Asia for that recording stint under Bright Eyed Boy. This time, it wasn't just a hundred male voices. They got approximately 800. Holy kamote, I know this sounds mean, pero parang dinumog ang event ng mga jologs.

Carlo dropped by the venue when Minette, Ate Bheng and I were about to catch up on some zzz's. Hahaha, Minette and Ate Bheng still ended up sleeping while I managed to talk up a storm with Carlo before I dozed off myself. When I woke up, Minette had to go back to TP because of some stuff to take care of regarding the set of Circa, so Carlo and I went with her. Had lunch at Mang Inasal, and Tin dropped by. Hahaha, ended up talking in the TP office until Tin and Carlo had to go. Minette and I passed by the Little Theater (where we had one of the computers brought to the house so I can use it during the evening rehearsal for the supertitling) before returning to Mall of Asia.

So I attended Circa rehearsals that evening with the PC right in front of me the whole time. I never really got to watch anything because my eyes were glued to either the monitor or my own hard copy of the script. Because I hardly got any sleep, I almost feel asleep in front of the monitor while still trying to jive my mouse-clicking with the actors' lines.

Oh yeah, it was Sir Dennis' birthday yesterday. Belated birthday greetings, Sir! Hahaha, I only got to greet him when he stopped by the office after rehearsals. And thanks for dropping by my blog. I guess I owe you that review of Tukso, huh? Ahehehe.

Oooh, and Sir Roeder had said that I lost weight? He said that he liked my figure now and just maintain it. Really? Hahaha, he even said "Crush na kita," to emphasize this point. Huwaw, que flattering, wahahahahaha.

6 comments:

  1. Ito ang calm before the storm dahil busy na naman siya sa pagsisimula ng Circa! hi hogi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korek ka diyan, Carlow! Pero kung gusto talaga, may paraan, hahaha! Adik ako sa blog eh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kasi ang hectic ng sched mo, nakukuha mo pang magblog! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo nga... ngayon lang din kita nakita sa mga updated na nag-bo-blog. wahahahah. :)

    ReplyDelete