Tuesday, August 28, 2007

high school meme

Got this from Tricia's LJ.

1) Where did you graduate from and what year?
De La Salle Zobel batch 1999. Niors-Se!

2) Who was your significant other?
I never had one while I was in high school.

3) Was your Prom a night to remember?
Hmm... Well, it wasn't a big night to remember. In junior year, it was sort of exciting at first because of the idea of dressing up. In senior year, it wasn't really memorable at all because the program was too long and I had to go home right away, as I had an early call time for our school musical production the next day.

4) What was your fav. song you danced to the night of PROM?
I forgot. But what I'll never forget was the time the Funky Bunch stood on the table and danced to "Macho Man". Plus even though I loved Toto's "I'll Be Over You," I kept hoping that the song wouldn't be played because some guy I didn't really like wanted to dance to it with me.

5) Do you own all 4 Yearbooks?
Yep. Though I don't think I actually paid for the first 3. Nyahaha. Oh the benefits.

7)What was your fav. Movie in Highschool?
I didn't really have a favorite movie back then. Though I was sort of a fan of teenybopper flicks and no-brainers. I rented movies from the video store at least 3 times a month, and watch movies alone on Saturdays after music lessons.

8) What was your number 1 choice of College in HS?
Hmmm... did I have one? UP, I think.

9) what radio stations did you jam out to in highschool?
I hardly listen to the radio, but the service van was always tuned in to Campus Radio, hahaha.

10) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs?
Was a Computer Club member for 3 years (GEEK!), was in the track and field team as well as LSYC. I think I was also part of the programs and planning committee of the SRCC, but I hardly did much there.

11)What was ur fav class in Highschool?
English has always been my favorite subject, no question there. Plus PEHMA during the time when I was in track because we were exempted from PE, Art and Music classes, hehehe.

12) Who was your big crush in Highschool?
I never had a big crush on anyone then. Maybe little crushes, but forgettable.

13) Would you say you've changed a lot since highschool?
Hell yeah. I was too quiet back then. I was such a wallflower. I wonder what my batchamtes would think when they see me now.

14) What do you miss the Most about it?
The simplicity of life. Those uniforms, hahaha. The Cadlum Hall and how our barkada was formed because of that. The McDo days with the Funky Bunch.

15) Your worst memory of HS?
The last official days of senior year.

16) Did you have a car?
None.

17)What were your school colors?
Green, gold and white.

18) who was your fav. teacher?
Did I have a favorite teacher?

19) Did you own a cell phone in highschool?
Hindi pa uso ang cellphone back in high school! We only had pagers back then, and I shared mine with two other friends back in junior year.

20) Did you leave campus for lunch?
Nope. It's not allowed.

21) if so, where was your fav. place to go eat?
The benches in the covered walk, and the Cadlum Hall.

22) Were you always late to class?
Nope.

23) Did you ever have to stay for Sat. School?
Nope.

24) Did you ever Ditch?
I never tried that. I was such a goody-goody.

25) When it comes time for the reunion will you be there?
Heck, yeah. It would be nice to see how everyone turned out.

10 comments:

  1. nakakatuwa e! hahahaa! parang masisira yung kanta! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew ew ew ew ew... high school dance memories. Yung FS night... my goolay kinikilabutan ako pan naaalala ko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i'm not even going to bother.i never really cared for that batch. the ones who matter, i manage to keep in touch with. everyone else can go play in traffic. wahahaha! ang sama ba? i mean it though. maldita talaga ako. or pini-PMS. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, holy kamote, high school dances. I never really enjoyed going to the dances. Pressure lang kasi andun ang mga friendly friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, taray. Actually, pareho lang tayo. If it weren't for the few that mattered, I would've never enjoyed high school. Outcasted kasi lagi kung hindi ka in. Oh well. Pero baka dahil sa PMS mo rin yan, hehehe. Nakakahawa pala. =P

    ReplyDelete