Thursday, July 31, 2008

Looking for the play.

Does anybody have a copy of Michael Frayn's Noises Off? Hehe, ever since I saw the film that had Carol Burnett, Christopher Reeve and John Ritter in it, I've always wanted to see an actual production of it. Or even just read the play.

Anyone?

Or maybe do a production of it? The second act that happens "backstage" is so hilarious. It would be interesting to do it, considering all the crazy visual comedy and the rotating set. I'm sure anyone who has seen how chaotic backstage drama can be will love this. Or I could be wrong.

16 comments:

  1. it's a great play! the movie is well done too so i'm actually looking for a dvd of that. try this yahoo group (it's mostly scores but they have scripts too i think): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/broadwayscoresandsheetmusic/?yguid=139716351

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw rep's production of it a few years back. but it would be great if someone re-staged it and gave it a modern twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do? Glory, may I have a copy? Hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how does one copy a DVD? di kasi DVD burner yung laptop ko eh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Haha, I wish I saw it then. It's one of my dreams to stage it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I don't have a DVD burner myself. There's a place near my school in Taft that does it, though, and several near my former office near Greenbelt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. Uyyy, interesado sa dreams ko. HAHAHAHA! Ikaw ang SM, gusto mo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ayoko! aarte ako. may kalbo ba dun? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merong character na SM, hahaha! Wag ka nang umasa sa kalbo na role, ano buh, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha! sige, ako na yung SM basta acting actingan. hahaha. ok di na ako kalbo. haha. dali kausap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, masaya ang play, pramis. Dali, check mo na sa YouTube, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have a dvd burner and i want a copy of that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Sige! There, Glory, Joe will burn it, haha. Thanks again, Joe! =)

    ReplyDelete