Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reunions and barkadas.

"Our batch is the most clique-ish batch in school," Mae had said last week while we were hanging out with Mikki at 2 in the morning.
"Like High School Musical," Mikki added.

Hahaha, I just had to laugh at that, but I have to agree with Mae. We happened to talk about the upcoming Zobel alumni homecoming in December, plus the 10-year batch reunion, and we were asking each other if we were going to either one.

I have to admit, I'm not sure about attending either one. Well, the grand alumni homecoming would be pretty interesting, but the batch reunion? I don't know. I mean, I'm pretty content seeing the batchmates that I want to see, which is mostly my own barkada. The other crowds in our batch are the ones who are pretty excited about planning the reunion that they already have these reunion planning meetings. Ahahaha, so para saan pa yung reunion if they already see each other often these days for the planning stage? Hahaha. Oh well, we'll see.

Speaking of get-togethers, I missed the last barkada get-together this past weekend, which was PJ and Joy's despedida party as well. Aw.

Hahaha, I got to watch the 2nd episode of Pelicola TV's 'Kada Kwento pretty late, but it totally amused me. The characters Pol and Penny argued the way Nicco and I (and even Misch and Nikki) used to, except we don't resolve it as easily as a game of "bato-bato-pick." Usually I just try to make my point across and he lets me win, because I'm right most of the time (ahahaha, kapal). We may not know each other that long like Pol and Penny, but he's like the little brother I never had, and I just love him to bits like that, which is why I always call him my "baby bro." I was actually mighty flattered when I was told that he considered me one of his best friends. Well, that was according to Carmella, ahehe. I'm also his human diary, and if I were crazy enough, I could write a book about all his heartaches, troubles, dreams, out-of-the-blue ideas and whatnot, hahaha. I have to admit, I totally miss hanging out with him practically everyday until the wee hours of morning.

Shameless plug, watch him in 'Kada Kwento, Pelicola's newest internet TV series. And if you want to see more of him, please watch Atlantis Productions' Spring Awakening, coming in September at RCBC Plaza, Makati.

Speaking of musical, I got to talk to my cousin David today, and his choir will be having new members to replace the ones who had left. He's inviting me to join as well, but I need to go back to his lessons. But I guess going under his wing would be good enough training, so we'll see. I also got to meet his new girlfriend when both of them had dropped by this evening with Tita Tess. I actually like her, hahaha.

This blog entry had weird segues, ahehehe.

3 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooo, no, no, no
    Stick to the stuff you know
    If you want to be cool
    Follow one simple rule
    Don't mess with the flow, oh no
    Stick to the status quooooooooooooo
    No, no, no
    Stick to the stuff you know
    It is better by far
    To keep things as they are
    Don't mess with the flow, no no
    Stick to the status
    Stick to the status
    Stick to the status quoooooooooooooooooooo!
    *JAZZ HANDZ*

    And then our version of HSM will have a "We're All In This Together" ending.... NOT! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete