Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sa larong Monkey Monkey, sino ba talaga si Anabel?

Iba-iba ang bisyo ng bawat tao. May yosi, inuman, party/clubbing, etcetera. Para sakin, tambay naman ang bisyo ko. Kape, usap-usapan, tawanan, basta kasama ang mga tunay na kaibigan.

The title of this entry was one of the out-of-the-blue questions that came up during last night's conversation (biglang switch to English, hahaha).

Drei had picked me up and offered to drive me home after Cinemalaya yesterday, and because he was on the road driving for practically the whole day, we hung around at my house for a while so he can rest his feet. Of course, at my house, when Drei and Nicco and the others used to hang out, my mom brings out the coffee, so it's the same drill even though it's been ages since any of them had come to my house to hang out and chill.

Like the time Nikki, Nicco and I had hung out together after ages, it was also the same with Drei. It seems like nothing had changed, except for the fact that we really are getting older. The weird random thoughts, the profound conversations, and the most trivial stuff still came about.

- "Sa Monkey Monkey, sino ba si Anabel?" (after I had mentioned the weird freeze tag game during one rehearsal)
- "It's so posh... Yung kwarto niya, may bedroom! Tapos mattress on the floor, hahaha!" (about the room of one of our best buds)
- The "lol-koff." (a new emoticon we made up that involved laughing until you end up coughing)
- The "Hawa-pino."
- "Burgis? What's burgis?" (when we were talking about accents, and how it's like talking to different kinds of people)
- "Who's ***??? OH! I forgot about her!" "Ohmygod, you really are in love with her right now, hahahaha!" (when we were talking about exes, forgetting them and staying friends with them)

Friends like these make hanging out until your eyes droop totally worth every moment. I remember the times when our happy group hung out practially every day and night, and my little notebook that I always have with me was filled with randomness that we keep thinking and talking about. They were the ones who made up the pages in my notebook. Maski may mga tampo moments paminsan, mas marami pa rin yung mga crazies and awesome moments.

I just love the JATD gang. And I miss them too.

6 comments: