Thursday, March 25, 2010

A sort-of dilemma, but will decide on it by tonight.

I have a dilemma since yesterday, and I'm still trying to decide today on what to do. I talked it out with some friends, and they all said the same thing, which was the same advice I once told Lara. In the end, it's all up to me.

It was a choice of a week of hiking in Palawan during Holy Week, or I should stay for Make Believe's teacher's training session with Lesley, Lara and the rest of the gang. I first decided on the Palawan trip on a whim, because I told myself that I needed a change of scenery, and to keep from not thinking about certain things. But then Lesley sent us a message on Facebook about the meeting dates, which falls on certain days during the same week.

It was a choice between a break for me, a change of pace, or for the Make Believe staff and kids.

I just talked to Drei, who was the one who invited me to the Palawan trip, and he said that it was alright if I backed out. Nahihiya lang ako because if it were the other way around, ako ang magtatampo ng bongga sa kanya, which I always do when he or our other friends flake out.

I'll make my final decision tonight.


In other news, I was surprised to receive a text from my mom last night that she was going to Naic with Ate Luz. When I got home from RCBC, she told me to call me. My cousin, Kuya Nonong, had died last night from pulmonary cardiac arrest. May God bless his soul.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your cousin, Hogi.

    Also... Palawan. My unsolicited advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rico.

    Haha, I chose the other decision. Maybe next time na lang ang Palawan.

    ReplyDelete