Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 questions from Mia.

Got this from Mia's LJ...

1) Any plans to audition for a play soon?
I already did 2 Saturdays ago, hahaha. But yes, I do have plans to audition, but I need to find another upcoming play first. =) If you know any, please let me know, hehehe.

2) Which do you prefer: front end (onstage) or back end (backstage?)
Damn, tough choice. I love both so much! Each place has its own perks. Maybe it all depends on what production it is, hehe.

3) What are your pet peeves?
Off the top of my head, I'd say poor grammar. It drives me crazy. (I'll edit this when I think of more.)

4) If you were a kind of drink, which drink would you be?
A Long Island iced tea. =) But if it's not an alcoholic drink, I'd be strawberry Kool-Aid... with vodka, hahaha.

5) Favorite line from a script?
Noooo! I only have to pick one? There's so many to choose from! So for now, I'd say...
"Art... Waste of time!" by Sister Aloysius.
Hahaha! If I change my mind, I'll go back to this and edit. =)


⇢ Leave me a comment to this post.
⇢ I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can get to know you better.
⇢ Update your journal with the answers to the questions.

7 comments:

  1. WEH, di nga. hahaha! ako front end... or west end, in fact. ONSTAGE for me beybeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At dahil nag-comment ka, sagutin mo ito...

    1) What's your dream role?
    2) Among the ones that you have done so far, what's your favorite role?
    3) When you do your "phone monologues," did you ever give the person on the other line a name?
    4) If it was already the apocalypse and zombies are terrorizing the world, how would you try to survive?
    5) Where's your favorite place to chill out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) My dream role? Simba or Tarzan... pero yung Ultimate role ko talaga, na pwede na ako mag chorus forever after... Collins.

    2) Fave ko pa rin yung Lion and Pig track sa NOAH. Ang saya saya nun!!!

    3)Yes. Yung Subject of my ramblings kagabi. hahaha. WAAAHHHHH!!!!

    4) I would get a car/van/truck and RUN THEM OVER!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    5) Sa room ko, nag iinternet... otherwise, sa condo/ bahay ng friends. Mas prefer ko yun than going out. But I do like the occational clubbing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, Collins talaga eh.
    And I have yet to hear the name out loud pagdating dun sa phone convos, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gawa na lang tayo ng sarili natin. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sige, sabihan mo na lang ako, hehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teka. Bakit wala kang questions para sa kin? Exempted ba ako? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete