Monday, August 2, 2010

Decisions. Discernment.

There are so many things I have to think about, so many choices, and so many other options. Sometimes it gets too frustrating that there are a lot of choices to choose from, and when you try to narrow it down, it gets even more frustrating for me because I have to weigh each choice. Lara told me last night to look at the pros and cons, but so far, I've only looked at the obvious reasons.

I spent yesterday afternoon just dwelling on it, and by late afternoon, I headed to church for discernment. I guess it was the best time to go, as I had not attended mass in quite a long time due to work. Anyway, during mass, my mind began to wander as I started to ponder over it. I still haven't decided on what to do.

I sent a message to one of my teachers, and the response I got was to just go for it. I simply thanked him, and left it at that, still not ready to decide. I told myself I'd give myself one more day to think about it, and also to consult my cousin regarding my already hectic schedule, because we were working together for one project. He was OK with it, and we'll just talk to our clients later this week.

Now it's all up to me. I have a few hours left to dwell on it more. I guess what complicates things is that I'm also considering certain personal issues, when I really don't have to.

Oh well, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Writing it down will help. That is, if you haven't done this still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually helped writing it here in this entry, then sounding it out to a few friends. It felt good afterwards. =)

    ReplyDelete