Sunday, August 1, 2010

On my blogs about random thoughts.

Lara's text to me last Friday: "Your last blog, Starbucks Solitaire, made me cry. A trigger. Now I'm at Gloria Jean's waiting for Casey to pick me up and my MP3 is randomly playing letting go songs. Haha."

It's been ages since I wrote an entry like that. As much as possible, I try not to get too emo in my blog entries, but of course, I didn't want to be too detached either because that would be being too plastic. I missed writing like that, and I have to say, it felt good to release. Plus it was flattering that someone was somehow touched by what I wrote.

Sometimes, though, I feel as if I'm not really honest with myself when it comes to some entries. Like yeah, I blog about how the days were, but there's still some kind of detachment when it comes to certain things. Plus I'm sometimes hesitant to write about certain thoughts, because some lurkers might assume things. But oh well, it's still my blog anyway.

I got to meet some of the new AC scholars last Thursday, after I received my first pay from Cats. I met up with Gino during early evening, and bought dinner for him and Rayna. When Gino had to leave for Banaag at Sikat rehearsals, Rayna and I headed to Jollibee where Chic, Dan, Marco and Jelson were. Spent a couple of hours just sitting there, talking about anything under the sun from the most mundane to the profound, because it started raining really hard and we decided to just wait it out until it lets up.

I just find it amusing that for the past 3 new batches of AC scholars, I always meet them at the same time. I met the 2006 batch through Nicco when we were just hanging around in the lobby and watching Virgin Labfest. I met the 2007 batch as they were the actors in the play I was stage managing for my first Virgin Labfest stint. And this new batch through Rayna, even though I already know and am friends of most of the new scholars already.

I heard some news late last week, and I'm considering it right now. Thinking it over, discerning, planning, and mapping out my schedules. I gave myself a deadline to decide. I hope I make the right decision, as there are some weird factors to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment