Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trio in Tagaytay.

Because yesterday was a holiday, Rosa, Iam and I took advantage of the free day to get together... on a road trip to Tagaytay.

Of course, I still had work in the morning, so after an uneventful shift at the office, I hopped on a bus to Alabang, as Rosa, Iam and I had decided to meet at Festival Mall. I just love the roads during holidays. SLEX was free of traffic jams, so it only took a while to reach Alabang. Met up with Rosa after her appointment at Slimmer's World, then we went around Festival while we waited for Iam to arrive.

Then it was off to Tagaytay. We were so glad that the weather was cooperating that day. Well, it wasn't exactly sunny all the time, but it was good enough that it wasn't raining. By the time we got to Tagaytay, we had to decide where to eat for lunch, which was sort of a little challenge, because Iam recently got braces again. We ended up at Buon Giorno at Cliff House. We all decided to get two kinds of risotto, as recommended by Rosa. Iam got the vegetable risotto while Rosa and I both got the salmon and asparagus. Paired with tarragon tea, the risotto was scrumptious. I think I ate too much too fast, though, but it was yummy!

After lunch, we headed next door to Fling, the yogurt place with a funny name, ahahaha. When we were deciding whether to get casual (small) or all the way (large) servings, I was already snickering. When Rosa noticed...

"Sa yogurt lang ako 'casual'."
Uhm, so san ka "all the way"? Hahahahaha!

After yogurt, we hopped back in the car to go to our primary destination, which was the Pink Sisters chapel. I have to admit that it was my very first time to go there, so it was quite a treat to visit. Spent some time in the chapel first, then we walked around, teasing Rosa about reminiscing a certain day before she had to leave for Switzerland a couple of years ago. After a little more teasing after we reached the grotto, we headed back to the car for the ride back.

Dropped by ATC so Rosa and Iam can check out jelly cases for their phones (because they saw that I had switched from a leather case to a jelly case for my own phone, ahahaha), and Rosa was the only one who ended up with one because we couldn't find a clear jelly case for Iam. We then decided to call it a day, so Iam and I hopped on a bus while Rosa headed home in the opposite direction.

I just love days like today where I get to spend time with my two best friends. Wherever we end up going, we always have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment