Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tears.

Also written August 10th.


I spent the last hour before my call time talking with Gino in the Little Theater lobby after having dinner in the buffeteria. He started a conversation that he had with a couple of our common friends who were asking advice about guy problems. He referred to a certain person, which automatically led to a topic that concerned me due to the obvious link.

I ended up sharing some stuff that I usually save for private blog entries, and before I knew it, I could feel my eyes welling up with tears. Gino then asked if I was crying (as the lights were kind of dim in the LT lobby), so I turned away even though I reluctantly admitted that I was. He even quipped that it was the first time to see me cry, which in turn made me chuckle amidst my tears.

I have to admit, I don't like people seeing me cry. I always gave out a facade of someone perky and optimistic, so showing my sensitive side was sort of a sign of weakness. But I have to admit, it felt good to talk to Gino that day, maski na pinaiyak niya ako, hahaha!

OK, enough drama. Back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment