Sunday, August 1, 2010

First free weekend.

Ever since Legally Blonde opened in the Meralco Theater, I never had a weekend to myself. Then suddenly Cats came into the picture, which I thought would go as easy as it would come, as I had expected early last week. But after a few negotiations, I'm back on the roster right there in the lobby. Of course, I had to alter my schedule to accommodate more time for myself as well. I missed having weekends to myself.

Yesterday was my first Saturday that I didn't have to work at a show. So of course, I made plans with Rosa and Iam, as I haven't seen my 2 best friends in ages. Met up with Rosa at Salcedo Market after work and had lunch there. I had an overdose of samosa, so I ended up just eating half of the whole box that I ordered. Eventually, we had lots of time to kill because it started raining really hard, and decided to leave when it let up.

Off to Festival Mall, where we decided to meet up with Iam. A little bit of kikay shopping and window-shopping, then the three of us headed to Rosa's house for our much-awaited fajitas night.

While the fajitas were still being prepared, the three of us just hung out in the dining room, talking, and eventually our conversation drifted to how their makeup workshop went the day before. I shared with them the eyeshadow tricks that Mercedes taught Roan and me, combined with how Nikki does her eyes, and Iam and I each ended up having one eye made up when the fajitas were ready, hahaha.

I think Rosa warned us at least twice that she made a lot for that night, plus that fajitas were really filling. She was right about that last one. I was ready to give up by the time I got to my 3rd one, and Iam was pretty full as well (a first!), so Rosa ended up having the last one, ahehehe. Then after we were done eating, it was back to the eye makeup, especially for Iam, ahehehe. At least it was an opportunity to try that makeup remover that Rosa just bought in Festival Mall, hahaha.

I had a blast spending time again with my two best friends. Yesterday was a long-overdue day of quality time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment