Monday, July 16, 2007

spur of the moment trip to MC

For some reason, you're so much different now than you were before. You've changed so much. Maybe I have changed too. I don't know. It sort of makes me sad that everything's so different between us now. Oh well, whatever. Life goes on.

Hep hep, wag mag-assume. Hahaha, ibang drama ito. =P

Anyway.

Out of pure insanity (wahahaha), I went off to MC this afternoon and met up with Ria and Maika. Ria was the one who first found me outside their building, and then we went inside PA 104 where the rest of the TKM people can be found. The first face I saw as I stepped inside the room was Opa, hahaha!

One annoyance of the day was that my phone kept switching itself off for some weird reason. My fault for being a cheap skate and purchasing a battery from one of those tiangge stalls I keep passing by near the shuttle terminal. Anyway, even after charging my phone (thanks to Ria's charger), it still kept switching itself off. Thank goodness it stopped after about a couple of hours.

Surprise, surprise, I didn't know that Nicco was still part of Sabado Sa Sam's, TKM's production this August. The last I heard was that there was a conflict with his schedule that he had to drop out. But anyway, there he was, arriving just a few minutes after I did.

Ria and I found Maika in the hallway during one of the few times we left the room. Hahaha, I was holding a cup of coffee from the vending machine (a habit that formed due to my Labfest stint with TP), and when she approached me and grabbed my hand, wahooo, hot water all over my hand, hahahaha!

Anyway, I got to stay in PA 104 just chatting with Ria, fiddling with Nicco's camera (The Maids DTR and I even caught a snippet of messages for Sir Herbie before his "Herbie Goes" party), then watching a bit of their rehearsal of Sabado Sa Sam's, the 3rd scene (my favorite) with Crespo (sp?) as Peaches and Nicco as Mario. But somehow, their exchange wasn't as funny as I first read the play. Maybe because Crespo, despite her high-pitched voice (which sort of went a little too high and whiny), sort of loses her energy, because she ended up matching the low energy of Nicco's interpretation of Mario, when her character is supposed to bring the energy level up. But then again, who am I to judge? I'm just there.

Maika then texted that she's at McDo, so I managed to persuade Ria to go with me there, right in the middle of rehearsal, hahahaha! And to think that she said that she's the understudy for Peaches. So off we went to McDo and grabbed a bite despite the long lines that never disappeared. Ria had to leave after 15 minutes (just long enough for her to consume her food), but Maika (with sister MJ) and I stayed a while longer, just talking. Man, I miss talking to this girl. We used to spend almost every afternoon and evening together back when she was still in high school, hahaha. And now we both feel like aliens in Taft, ahehe.

Anyway, after a while, Maika and MJ had to leave as well because MJ still had homework to finish. Maybe next week, I'll drop by again, hehehe.

17 comments:

  1. talaga hindi mo talaga alam na magkikita kayo ni nicco? hehe. it was nice seeing you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pseudo-understudy. =))
    'twas great seeing you again though-missed you!!!
    Text me in advanceeeeeee, like over the weekend, so you can be included in the list for security passes. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, hahaha! Kasi nga diba akala ko na nag-back out na siya sa prod? Kagulat tuloy nung nagpakita siya, hahahaha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha tkm member na kasi siya eh. always present! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, naks naman. TKM na pala si baby bro. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should meet Cannuuuuuuuuuu. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carlo Cannu, siya si Lloyd. Haha! Very bubbly! Kaso busy pa yun dahil may play sila sa UP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh... Hahaha! Na-lost ako sandali dun eh.
    Nagtext sakin si Ola kanina, naghahanap pa rin pala kayo ng Mario. Sabi ko tulungan ko kayo, pero the first person that came to mind was busy din sa isa pang play na siguro alam mo, hahaha. O_o Nakakaloka ito.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sino siya? Hehe hay..... nakakaloka talaga! maghanap ng kapalit ni niccccooo!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, text ko sa iyo. Hanap ako ulit ng tao, kung meron ma-recommend, hehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salamat sobra sa help (weh, Taglish...hahaha) =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, help? I don't think I've helped so far. Nanggulo pa lang ako, hahaha. =P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sige lang. Masaya naman eh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ayan na! May darating sa Tuesday to audition! Hahaha, ano ako, manager? =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pwede rin. Pero manager ko sina Zohreh at Paula eh. Wahahaha, labo. :))

    ReplyDelete