Thursday, July 12, 2007

a different kind of drama

"I don't get to see them anymore. I'm afraid that I've become too different."

Yeah, so that's what I'm afraid of. If I come back and even just mingle with them, I'll see how much I've changed. How different I am from the person they knew before.

I grew up with them. I was among them when I hardly knew anything about the craft. I was the quiet teen who was content with cavorting with the rest of the ensemble.

Sometimes I dread the reunions some of them keep planning. I haven't seen a real reunion of any of the groups yet, but I guess I'm glad no one had followed through. Well, except for that one after Christmas day last year. That was when I did confirm that I had already gone on a separate path. As much as I hate to admit it, I suddenly felt uncomfortable around them, so I kept quiet. It's been about a couple of years already since I've learned to wear my heart on my sleeve, and became a little (OK, a lot) more outgoing and vocal.

Now I might have to face a whole bunch of them in a few days.

I guess I feel this way because I'm afraid I've changed too much. Or maybe because I've just been apart from all of them for a long time while life went on with them. I left, they stayed, and I distanced myself.

"Just let go and take out all your fear. You'll be great, sweetie."

Thank you.

23 comments:

  1. aww, ang sweet ni sir Roeder. :) wahaha alam ko daw na sya yan! :)) (imagine a ribbon and connect it to the center of the earth, nahaaks. I can't remember his exact lines pero alam ko lagi nya yan sinasabi..saka"always think up up up, imagine you're a lantern that lights up the whole space" parang ganun. E for ENERGY at hindi EFFORT.)

    Your afraid because you've been apart from them for a long time. Naging happy ka kung ano ka man ngayon, I know that. Don't hold back, ate Hogi. Kembot mo lng! :) mwaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, ang bilis niyong mag-comment ni Tin!
    Alam mo na rin naman eh. Just now, hahahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay naku, nakaka-relate na rin ako! alam ko na! bff din yata ako! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, galing mo ah! Ano ulit yun... "Imagine a grounding cord and connect it to the center of the earth. Now feel connected to Mother Earth..." Wahahaha, nakanaman. Kami naman merong "Energy follows thought."

    Labyu Tin. =) Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wag kang mag alala! meron din sya samin nyan! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha! Parang di yata mawawala yun eh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this entry because it's the same thing that I keep telling myself. But it's time to move on, if not to catch up with the world you've missed.

    I miss Roeder's good thoughts. Amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah. Actually, I have really moved on from there. But sometimes there's this little part of me that regrets detachment from the world I knew before. Oh well, life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm... i get that, too. Yung feeling na sana mas namimiss mo sila ngayon, ay nako sapul na sapul. hehe. La lang. May panahon at paraan naman to move on and catch up at the same time kung talagang gugustuhin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. May mga ganyan din naman sa circle of friends natin eh, hehehehe. Don't wanna mention names na lang.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just be yourself...yeah, sure, better said than done. don't worry, im in the same boat. just go with the flow...minsan nga lang, nakakapagod pero ganun e

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agree!

    Hay naku, isa lang masasabi ko Hogi... YES! Hahahaha!
    Para maiba lang.

    See yah tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, that's what I plan to do. Bahala na. Di na uso sakin ang go with the flow, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, pano naman naging masarap basahin? =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agree na masarap basahin? "T.K.E."

    Di ko gets yung "yes" na yun ah. O slow lang talaga ako ngayon?

    Kitakits tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diba nung walang masagot si Didi kay Vilma S, ang nasabi lang nya, YES! Hahahaha! Yun sana yun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wahahaha! Kengkoy ka talaga, Zee! =P

    ReplyDelete
  18. wala lang... galing mo mag english... hahaha... parang si zee... call zener na call zener... hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wahahahaha! Nagfi-feeling burgis lang ako. =P

    ReplyDelete