Sunday, July 1, 2007

quietly thinking again

Just a little something that I've been thinking about early this evening.

Was I just seeing a shadow? Everything was always mysterious, I never got a lot of straight answers. I never got a lot of confirmation. Were they all lies? Was there even a bit of truth in it? Sometimes I think that I had figured something out, but then I start to have doubts. Sometimes I think that I found a little depth, but suddenly we have to turn back.

What in the world am I thinking? I really should stop this. I need to sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha, ang hirap makatulog pag may iniisip. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoooooogiiiiiiiiiiii....
    Kung ano o sino man yan, ginugulo ka lang nyan. Kahit hindi pa sadya, ginugulo ka pa din. Kaya guluhin mo din! Ang gulo ko dahil sumasabat ako ng wala akong alam. Hahaha!

    Seriously, if you need to talk/vent/manlait/mang-away/magpakulam, you know how to reach me. Well, hindi ako marunong mangkulam, pero magagawan yan ng paraan. At magaling ako manlait at mang-aay kaya carry na lang. Hehe! I really hope you feel better soon. And try not to think so hard. Sometimes all that does is confuse you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mae. Well, actually, kasalanan ko rin, dahil ako lang ang nanggugulo sa sarili kong pag-iisip. Pinag-iisipan maski di na kailangan. Pasaway talaga ako, ahehe.

    Psst... Miss ko na kayo nila Lawyn and Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anong bumabagabag sa iyong isipan?

    sa dami ng ginagawa mo, malamang hilong-talilong ka na! whatever it is that's bothering you, i'm here :) tulad ng friend mo, kaya ko ding manlait, mang-away, manggulo, etc etc. basta, alam mo na yun...tekkur hogeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things aren't always as confusing or complicated as they seem. Sometimes, the answers you need are the simplest ones to give.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kung anu-ano lang na hindi naman talaga dapat isipin, ahehehe. Kaloka talaga ang buhay. Ang dami ko na ngang ginagawa, guguluhin ko pa lalo ang buhay ko, hahahaha. Tekkur too, Teena. Thankies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. True. I'm the only one who makes it complicated, ahehehe. Simple enough advice, but so true. Thanks B.

    ReplyDelete